Friendship

RAJVEER'S POV

I was busy with my work when I heared giggling in her room. I was sitting in the living room and she giggled loudly. I looked towards her room and saw her standing near the railing with the two kittens.

I am jealous of that fucking cat. They always get to touch her but not me.

"Veer, look how they have hugged me." She said smiling.

"I wish I could." I muttered under my breath.

"You said something ?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"See pearl is kissing olaf." She said laughing while looking at them.

"It can be 'see Naina is kissing Rajveer' too." I said smirking.
"I-I want to feed them." She said taking the cats inside the room with her.

"Feed me too, wifey." I shouted to tease her.
"Come upstairs, husband." She shouted back.

I immediately threw my laptop aside and ran upstairs. I went inside her room and as always her room was a complete mess.

Her dresses were scattered on the floor, the washroom and cupboard door was wide open and her bedsheet was half on the bed and half on the floor. Three coffee mugs on the table beside her bed.

I went and closed the washroom and cupboard door. Picked her clothes,folded them and kept them in cupboard. I took the cofee mugs and kept it in the kitchen. She was sitting in the couch so I cleaned the bed properly.

"Thank you, husband." She said grinning.
"Now feed me." I said.

"Make food first then I will feed you. I don't have food here what will I feed you ?" She asked.

"You are the most delicious food I could ever have. And the food is only available for me." I said.

"Stop all these jokes and go and make dinner." She said.
"I am going but it was not a joke." I said and went our of her room.

I cooked the dinner for us and it took me half an hour. I went to her room and saw her still playing with the cats.

I hated cats before but now they are getting on my nerves by sticking to my wife all day.

I kept the food on the table and said
"Level that nonsense thing and feed me." Pointing at the cats.

"They are not nonsense thing they are cute." She said patting them.

She went to washroom and and back washing her hand. She sat beside me and was going to eat the first bite when I stopped her.

"Feed me first,as you said." I said looking at her.

"Here." She said bringing the food near my lips.

I took the bite in my mouth chewing it and saw her getting nervous. I tore a piece of chappati and took it near her lips.

It was a big bite so she took half inside her mouth and half was still hanging between her lips. I leaned forward and took that bite from her lips with out our lips touching each other.

She coughed loudly and choked on her food. I took the glass of water and made her drink it.

"Are you okay ?" I asked.
"What were you doing ?" She asked.

"Helping you in eating." I said casually.
"What if our lips touched ?" She asked.

"We already kissed no need to be shy." I said.