who did this ?

3 MONTHS LATER

NAINA'S POV

It has been more than five months since our marrige and everything has been going well and fine. We went on that date and after that we went out but it was not date. We were still friends and most probably best friends.

Aarohi is being completely happy with our relationship. Everytime I say something about veer's behavior she starts jumping with happiness.

"I am leaving for office, babe." He said coming downstairs.
"Come early." I said.

"Dadi told me to drop you at mansion today. Come let's go." He said.
"Let me chance my clothes." I said.

"No need, you look good in everything. And especially you would look the best with out anything but fortunately that view is only for me." He said like he is proud of himself.

"Now I have to wear something, I can't be naked. And how do you know that I would look the best while being naked ?" I asked, mimicking him.

"My dreams help me in that." He rellied wearing his watch.
"You dream of me being naked ?" I asked gasping loudly.

"Beacuse I can't get it in reality." He said making a sad face.
"You want it ?" I asked laughing.

"I am nor forcing but if you want to then I am ready." He said grinning.

"Oh shut up, we might see that later." I said.

He smiled but as soon as I saw him and smirked he took back his smile.

"Come let's go." He said as we walked out of the door.

When I reached near the car I remembered to tell somna aunty to not cook lunch as no one would be at the penthouse.

"Wait a minute I am coming." I said and ran back inside.

"Somna aunty, don't cook lunch for us today, no one would be at home." I said to her.
"Why ? Where will raj beta go ?" She asked.

"He will eat in office or at the mansion." I said and she nodded her head.

"Okay beta, you can leave, drive safely." She said.

I went and sat inside the car. As I was getting bored I asked him

"You will come early today naa ?"

"Why ? You want to do something ?" He asked.
"I want you to come to mansion and visit dadu and dadi." I said.

"Okay I will try, i have many meetings today." He said.
"Uhh okay." I said.

We reached the mansion and I got down. I waved at him a bye and he waved back with a smile.

I went inside and Aarohi jumped on me. I was going to fall backwards when a pair of hands catched me from my waist and my back slammed onto something.

I turned back and saw veer.

"You won't go to work ?" I asked.
"I just came to see if you went inside safely." He said.