The surprise

NAINA'S POV

I ran out of the house and sat in car with Aarohi. I fastened my seatbelts and she started the car.

"So bhabhi, how's your relationship going with bhai ?" She asked me.

"My nanand, it is going nice." I said copying her the way she said bhabhi.

"Bro, tell me bhai is doing some efforts for you ?" She asked looking at me with eagerness.

"Yes he is doing." I said.

"Woahhhhhhhh." She shouted at the top of her lungs.

"What is there to shout ?" I asked.

"Nothing, he has stopped doing effort for anyone a long time ago and now that he have started I love it." She said and hummed in response.

"You are not going out with me often like you used to." She said pouting.

"Your brother is not letting me go outside and not even he is going to work. He goes three times a week to his work the rest of the day he stays at home teasing me." I said.

"He teases you ?" She asked and I nodded my head like a innocent child.

"Like how ?" She asked.
"He.... sometimes.... uhh.... he flirts sometimes." I said.

"Ohh you must be loving his flirting." She said grinning.

"Yes, they are not cheesy pick up lines he flirts but mostly in every sentence I say." I said.

"I want to go out with you two someday. I am not going to be a thirdwheeler just one day." She requested.

"I will talk to him." I said.
"He will agree. You just need to say him with puppy eyes." She said.

"Yes that trick always works." I replied winking.

As we reached the mall I got down from the car. We went inside and started searching things for cafe decorations.

I was in between of buying things when my phone vibrated.

It was veer's text.

'How long ?'

'Missing me ?' I asked to tease him. I know he would say no---

'Yes, very much.'

That reply made me smile a little too much than it should.

'So how long ?' He asked again.
'One more hour.' I replied.

'Okay *sad smile emoji*'

I chuckled at his reply but smiled again too.

"Oyee lovey dovey couple. Your smiling and flirtings are over than should we continue shopping ?" Aarohi shouted loudly from afar.

A few people turned towards me and I muttered than a sorry.

"You nonsense, stop shouting so loudly." I said smaking her head.