The happiest news

RAJVEER'S POV

"So, sir I was saying that there is a news and the news is that Mrs. Naina is pregnant." The doctor said and a big grin formed on my face.

"Really ?" I asked as I was very happy.

"Yes sir, you can go meet her now she's being impatient and waiting for you." She said and I  ran inside the room where she was.

She was laying on a bed. She was in the bed so that the doctor could examine her I guess. Her eyes closed and she was laying there peacefully.

"Nain, my baby." I called her. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"How are you, baby ?" I asked caressing her hairs.
"I am good, gonna be father." She said giggling.

"Thank you so much, nain. I got everything I needed, I have everything now, my whole world is completed, my whole family is completed." I said placing my lips on her forehead.

"Mine too, veer." She replied.

"Listen to me, if I ever behave like bad father, bad husband,a bad grandson or a bad brother please come and slap me. Take me out of my worse phase again. I will try my best to not do things to hurt you all but if by chance I ever do please kill me." I said cupping her hands.

"Why are you saying all this ?" She asked.

"Because now we are going to have a new relationship. We will not only be husband and wife but also a mother and a father. And I don't want to be a bad father. I want you to control me as a father too. You are the only person I love to get controlled by." I replied and she smiled at me.

"You will never be a bad father, veer. You know what ? You are the best husband, best brother, best grandson and even you will be the bestest father. If a man can treat his woman like a queen why won't he treat his child in more better way, like a princess." She said.

I placed my lips on hers and gently kissed her.

"Thank you so much." We both said to eachother at the same time and then smiled.

"I love you so fucking much." I said and again kissed her. She opened her mouth to say back but I said

"No need to say it I know you too love me." I said and she giggled.

"Stop using bad words now." She said pointing at her stomach.
"Okay, madam." I replied and she chuckled.

"Should we head to home ?" I asked and she nodded her head.

I consulted with the doctor for her. What to give and what not to. What she should do what she shouldn't. Everything.

We sat in the car and drove to the mansion. We got down from the car and went inside.

We sat on the couch and then dadu spoke

"We are going to be great grandparents."
"Yes, we are so lucky to experience that moment in our life." Dadi replied.

"Be careful, this is a very happy and hard phase too. Being a mother is a great experience, infact it's the best experience." Dadi said to her.