She is angry

Only few votes are left to be 450 so I  decided to post the chapter.

Enjoy the chapter guys.

_____________________________________________________

RAJVEER'S POV

I was in my office and so busy with my work that I didn't see the time. I looked at the clock and it was already one thirty P.M. I searched for my phone but it was nowhere to be found. I immediately got up from my seat and again searched for my phone. But i couldn't find it.

What if she texted me ? There is nothing at home. What she ate as dinner ?

I ran out of my cabin into the car and said the watchman to close the office. I found my phone on the seat. When I checked it I saw her text.

'Veer, where are you ? I am hungry'

The text was one and half hours ago.

Shit.shit.shit.

She must be hungry. I fucked up. I panicked and immediately sat in my car after texting her back.

'I am leaving from office now I will reach in ten minutes.'

I started driving the car as fast as I could. She must be hungry. I should have taken care of her. I am so fucking careless. She must be so hungry.

It's been a one and half hour since she told me. I brought the phone with me inside. We even texted but then I went out for some work and ten minutes before her text I left the phone inside the car.

I remember  her dadi saying that she could not control her hunger for even fifteen minutes. She needs food the moment she feels hungry.

As I reached I didn't even parked the car and just stopped it nearby. I ran inside the house and saw her laying on the sofa.

Actually sleeping. She slept hungry. I felt like punching my own fucking face. I went near her and woke her up.

"Nain, I will make the dinner. Wake up. You haven't had the dinner yet. Don't sleep."I said shaking her shoulders lightly.

It's better if I make the dinner first. I immediately went to the kitchen and started making roti and sabji.

The fastest recipe I could make right now.

After a few minutes finally the dinner was ready. I went to wake her up again.

"Nain, wake up the dinner is ready." I said.

She finally woke up and rubber her eyes. She got up and sat and her stomach made a churning sound. She looked at me fuming with anger.

"I am sorry." I said.

"What sorry ? You idiot I am hungry from so long. I tried to order online after you didn't reply to my text but the shop was closed due to some emergency and I tried to go out but watchman uncle didn't let me go and somna aunty was in the hospital taking care of her son. The hell I was supposed to eat dinner." She shouted.