The reception

RAJVEER'S POV

The lunch was over and my family was jumping with excitement after seeing me and Naina.

Everyone were so excited that they were asking questions continuously to us.

It was evening and I was waiting at home for Naina to out of her room. She is getting ready in the room from one hour and I am waiting outside. IMPATIENTLY.

Everyone already went to the venue and we both are going to be late for sure. And it is just because of Naina.

"How long ?" I shouted for the fifteenth time now.
"Five more minutes." She said.

"Your five minutes is not over since one hour." I said.
"Ready." She said and opened the door.

"You-" I was going to shout at her for taking this much time but the way she was looking made my mouth shut.

She was wearing the same red gown I chose for her. She was looking like a bright red cherry. Sleeves were a little puffy and full length. She was wearing a pearl choker and earrings. Her hair was again tied in a bun. And some other jewellery was on her hair.

NAINA'S OUTFIT :-

Goddamnit. Why the fuck she was looking so beautiful.

She is so beautiful and I swear I won't let anyone touch her today. She is mine. My wife.

So you finally accepted it. That she's your wife. My mind spoke.

You bloody idiot shut up. I said to my mind.

The argument has been going on since the day I met her.

"How am I looking ?" She asked twirling around with a bright grin on her face.

Instead of reply to her question I walked near her and my uncontrollable hands went to her waist. I caressed the back of her waist a little.

"Don't you dare go away from me during our whole recpetion." I said.

She was looking at me with a confused look.

"What ? I just said because there will be paparazzi." I said her.

She nodded her head while smiling.

Did she know that I said her to stay by my side just beacuse she is looking cute amd so so so beautiful ? Hell no.

"Let's go." I said.