Honeymoon preparation

NAINA'S POV

"We are going on our honeymoon ?" I asked him.

"Yes." He said keeping his hands on my waist.

I pecked his lips and he smiled.

"Where do you want to go ?" He asked.
"Anywhere you take." I replied.

"Wanna go to Manhattan ?" He asked making circles on my neck with his thumb.

"Okay done. We are going to Manhattan for out honeymoon. Yaaaa." I shouted with happiness.

"We will leave tomorrow. Be ready." He said.

"Yes and your things has reached my room. So please come to my room." He added.

"Finally we will sleep in one room." I said laughing.

"Okay quickly pack your things as we are leaving Tomorrow." He said walking out of the room.

"I haven't gone to your room once. You remember right ?" I asked him.

Yesterday we proposed eachother and now we will stay in one room and sleep in one bed. I am kind of nervous about it. I don't know why but I am.

"You will see why I didn't want you to come to my room." He said opening the door.

I walked inside his room and saw many photographs. A photograph with his parents where he was of two years old and they were holding him and dadu and dadi were standing beside them. And a two month old Aarohi was in dadi's arms.

The next photo was of him with his parents. And five more photos of him with his parents.

"You must be thinking why I have so many photos of them in my room even though I hate them. I had them because these photos gave me some hope that my parents once loved me. Maybe." He said looking at the floor.

"Now I am going to throw this all. I didn't get time to throw this shit before." He said taking out all the frames and throwing it out of the room.

"These are the frames that will be hanged here." He said giving me some more frames.

One was our wedding pic. Another was our pic of dadi, dadi and Aarohi. And our more and more frames.

"Can this two stay here, please ?" I asked showing pearl and olaf.

"Nain." He said and sighed.
"Please naa, veer." I requested.

"Okay okay." He said and I hugged him again.

I took olaf near him and he took a step back.

"No." He said.

"He is cute." I argued.
"More than me ?" He asked.

"Yes." I lied to tease him. Ofcourse he is more cute.

"Is it that, babe ?" He asked pulling me closer to him.

Pearl ran from my arms and olaf too went out. He placed his lips on my neck and sucked my neck. He traced his tongue till my jawline and then my lips. He bit my lips and then looked at me.