Her Birthday

TWO MONTHS LATER

RAJVEER'S POV

"Good morning, nain." I said pecking her forehead.

We were laying in the bed curled up with eachother. My hand around her waist and her hands on my chest. We returned from Newyork before two week. We stayed there with our family and we all returned at once.

Except Aarohi everyone was there for this whole time. She went back after our wedding was over.

"Good morning, veer." She replied.

"Once again happiest birthday to you, my love." I said to her.
"Thank you so much." She said smiling.

"So, where is my surprise ?" She asked sitting on the bed.
"You want surprise ?" I asked.

"You haven't planned a surprise for me ?" She said pouting with a sad face.
"I was joking, don't be sad today. On this day the most beautiful human was sent to the earth. It's a day to celebrate happily." I said pulling her cheeks.

"Now get ready quickly we have to go somewhere." I said to her.

She smiled ear-to-ear.
"Thank you" she said smashing her lips on mine.

I laughed when she parted away from me.
"You are being so cute today, you know ?" She asked me.

"Oh really ? Is it because on this day a cutie was born whose aura is making me cute too ?" I asked.

She laughed again.
"Am I being cringey ?" I asked.

"Ohh no my dearest husband you are not being cringey, I love the most when you are like this. All cute." She replied.

"Here is your outfit for today, wear it and we will go." I said.

"Let's take bath together." I said picking her up in my arms and taking her to the washroom.

I made her sit inside the bath tub and turned on the water. She removed her clothes and threw them on the floor. I removed mine too and entered inside the bath tub.

I picked her up again and then I sat down and made her sit on my lap. I hugged her waist from back side and placed my lips on her shoulder.

After taking bath or you can say doing something else for one hour we came out of the washroom.

She wore the dress that I gave her. A white floral suit with pink and yellow flowers printed on it making her look more beautiful than the flowers itself.

"Should we leave ?" I asked.

Before she could answer Pearl and Olaf came running near my feet. I picked them both in my arms and kissed them.

I love them now and I don't have allergies with cats. They are so cute but the only time I hate them is when they stick to my wife. Only I get that love from her not anyone else.

"Yes let's go." She replied.

I intertwined our hands and we walked our of our room. We went down and sat in the car. First I drove to mansion.