Chapter 202 Shock!

"Jiang Ning..."

"I'll move over a little."

Jiang Ning's eyes looked at Lin Yuzhen with great anticipation.

Lin Yuzhen took a deep breath and tucked herself into the blanket. She immediately felt a warmth surround her because the blanket was so nice and warm.

"You...you are not allowed to move."

Jiang Ning nodded. "I won't touch you."

Lin Yuzhen stiffened for a long while and realized that Jiang Ning really didn't move. He was like a statue and didn't shift at all, but her face was still red.

They were husband and wife and she was slowly accepting Jiang Ning and even relied a lot on Jiang Ning. But she still felt it was too fast to advance to that stage.

They only knew each other for three months after all.

"Are you still cold?" She couldn't help asking when she turned her head to see that Jiang Ning was still shivering slightly.

"A little," replied Jiang Ning quietly.

If those enemies of his in the past found out that this man who was stronger than a bull was afraid of the cold, their jaws would probably drop in shock.

"Then...then you can move in a little."

Lin Yuzhen's voice was even softer now, like a little mosquito fluttering its wings. She decided that she needed to get a thicker blanket soon.

Jiang Ning inched inwards and the two of them were right next to one another.

Lin Yuzhen's face became even redder when she could smell his manly scent.

She was even more nervous now.

"Go to bed."

Jiang Ning didn't do anything more intimate. They just lay back to back and close to each other so that the blanket could cover them both fully.

He could even feel that Lin Yuzhen's heart was beating very quickly.

"This silly girl, is she afraid that I can't control myself?" wondered Jiang Ning in his heart. "I wish!"

This shy and nervous Lin Yuzhen was simply too alluring!

Lin Yuzhen had no idea when she fell asleep. When she woke up the next morning, Jiang Ning was already eating breakfast at the table.

She glanced at Jiang Ning but there was no change on his face. But when she thought about how close they were the night before, Lin Yuzhen's face instantly turned red.

"Yuzhen, why's your face so red? Are you having a fever?" asked Su Mei out of concern. She reached out to touch Lin Yuzhen's forehead but Lin Yuzhen immediately dodged her hand.

"N-n-no."

Lin Yuzhen immediately ran off into the bathroom.

"Why is her face so red first thing in the morning?" Su Mei was amused. "Jiang Ning, do you know anything?"

"Nope."

Jiang Ning continued to eat his breakfast with a straight face.

......

While Jiang Ning was feeling all amused and eating his breakfast quietly, Shengcheng seemed to have gone through an earthquake. The entire illegal circle was completely shocked.

Those who hadn't sent their men out yet couldn't help but gasp in horror and feel their back covered in cold sweat after hearing this information.

"They all got beaten up? Zhang Cheng and the rest all got beaten up?"

"That's right! Apparently they hadn't even set foot into Donghai yet and their arms and legs were broken and they were thrown out!"

"On top of that, each boss had to pay $50 million to make up for making those people work during their rest time."

There was silence.

Complete silence.

Then there was fear in the air.

Those 300 men were the best men that those five bosses had. Their limbs had been broken before they could even step into

Donghai?

And the other side only had thirty people?

What the hell was going on?!

Hadn't Master Fu already confirmed that Donghai had no sign of the north? Where did so many highly skilled fighters come from?

Did Master Fu set this up as a trap for them to fall into?

There was no reason for him to do that. His top killer, Broken Sword, was enough to make all of them fear for their lives. So what was really going on?

Donghai seemed to be covered in a layer of fog and nobody could see it clearly. They were all raring to go earlier, but now they didn't dare to. They wouldn't bet their lives on it.

Not just them – even Master Fu couldn't see through the fog.