Chapter 240 It's Time It Started

He must have been very lonely tending to his wounds all by himself.

Lin Yuzhen didn't know why she was thinking about all this.

She gently bit her lip as her finger couldn't help reaching out to gently touch some of the scars.

"Does it hurt?"

Jiang Ning's heart leapt violently. He shook his head, "They don't hurt anymore."

He looked back to see Lin Yuzhen's eyes brimming with tears.

"You've suffered a lot, haven't you?"

Lin Yuzhen looked up and a tear fell.

Jiang Ning had told her before that he had really been homeless before and roamed the streets. There were even a few times he

had nearly died...

These scars were proof of how much pain and suffering he must have gone through.

Her heart ached so badly for him.

"No matter how hard life was, my heart never felt bitter."

Jiang Ning smiled. "Because I had eaten the sweetest candy in the world."

That was the candy that Lin Yuzhen had given him when she was a child.

Lin Yuzhen covered some of the scars with her soft palm and felt how rough those scars were. She felt like she could imagine

what Jiang Ning had gone through.

"Promise me, don't get hurt ever again, ok?"

Lin Yuzhen looked up and her eyes were filled with pleading.

She didn't want to see another scar on Jiang Ning's body. It must really hurt!

"Of course, I'll listen to everything you say."

Jiang Ning nodded seriously.

Both of them changed and left the resort. Lin Yuzhen decided not to get the massage since she already felt much better after

soaking in the hot spring.

She only wanted to focus on working even harder and becoming even stronger, so that she could stand next to Jiang Ning and

share some of his burden.

She couldn't let Jiang Ning be so lonely again.

After sending Lin Yuzhen back to the office, Jiang Ning went to the training facility.

Brother Gou and the rest were working hard on training themselves up.

The new course design was completely different from the first one they had.

The first one was to unleash their potential, so that their speed, power, agility and strength could be trained to its maximum.

This second one was one that trained up technique – the technique of killing people!

Brother Gou and the others now realized that everything they knew before was just trash.

In just a week of training, they started to feel like these techniques were an art. Now they understood that actually the

underlying principle was very simple. If they hadn't reached this level, they wouldn't have understood it at all.

Jiang Ning was now teaching them the most basic principle!

They had to learn to kill with one shot and never waste any bit of their energy!

If they had to make a move, they had to be quick, accurate and vicious!

They were to leave no mercy!

Brother Gou wondered if the peak of this training was to become like Jiang Ning. One punch would be all it would take to knock

any enemy out!

"ROARR!"

"HAAAA!"

BAM!

Thirty of them were paired up and started sparring without mercy.

They were ferocious, bloodthirsty and insane!

Everyone was bruised and some were even bleeding, but nobody stopped.

This was a group of wild beasts, a pack of wild animals gone mad!

Jiang Ning parked the car and leaned against the car door. He watched this bunch of crazy men from afar and quietly lit a

cigarette.

The wind blew the smoke away.

He narrowed his eyes. "After this little pack of vicious wolves are done training, it will get interesting, I suppose."

Until now, Jiang Ning was still feeling bored.

His enemies were too weak, so it wasn't interesting.

The other side was too stupid, so it wasn't fun.

He hardly felt the urge to even fight.

But now Jiang Ning smiled when he looked over at the wolves. "It's time it started. Let's start from today then."