Chapter 205 To Shengcheng!

Broken Sword narrowed his eyes. These were very audacious words!

If someone else had said it, he would have been dead immediately after saying such a thing.

"Then I'll be waiting for you in Shengcheng."

He didn't say anymore. He could tell that Jiang Ning was agreeable.

Broken Sword had come quickly and left just as quickly. Those were all the words he said.

Jiang Ning continued to stand by the lake. He was nearly done with his cigarette.

After he couldn't sense Broken Sword anymore, Brother Gou cautiously walked out from behind. His face was wary and he was on high alert.

Brother Gou almost died of fright when he discovered Broken Sword.

Even though he was pretty highly skilled himself, he knew that the moment Broken Sword made his move, he wouldn't even last one second.

So he had called everyone over and didn't dare to slack off, just in case Broken Sword was here to make trouble for Jiang Ning.

But Broken Sword had come here only to invite Jiang Ning over to Shengcheng.

"Big Boss, you can't go to Shengcheng!" Brother Gou had a serious expression on his face.

That was like walking into the lion's den. It was where Master Fu had absolute control for the past twenty odd decades, and

Broken Sword, the Supreme Grim Reaper, was also there!

"There's nowhere that I can't go," Jiang Ning laughed and turned to look at Brother Gou. "Are you very nervous about it?"

Brother Gou didn't know whether to laugh or cry. How could he not be nervous? That man was the one who had all of Tianhai's illegal circles under his thumb, and he was viciousness kept them all in check.

"Train well. In the future, you won't be any less than him."

Jiang Ning just left him with that. He threw his cigarette butt away and left.

Brother Gou was stunned for a moment, then his breathing quickened.

He wouldn't be any weaker than Broken Sword, the Supreme Grim Reaper?

Just as long as he continued to train hard?

Brother Gou took a deep breath. He couldn't believe Jiang Ning had said something like that!

Their god said that!

He immediately realized that Jiang Ning wasn't bothered by Broken Sword at all.

"Dismissed!" Brother Gou waved his hand and looked like he was talking to nobody.

He knew that if Broken Sword didn't want anyone to notice his presence, then Brother Gou wouldn't have sensed him.

So since Broken Sword let them notice his presence, then even all thirty of them wouldn't have been able to stop Broken Sword.

Jiang Ning went upstairs to find that Lin Yuzhen was already very busy.

He didn't want to disturb his wife, so he just sat on the sofa and started playing with his phone.

After a while, the phone rang. Jiang Ning looked at who the caller was and was very amused.

"Hello Su Yun, yes it's me."

This little girl was so anxious she just called him directly. "Ok, I'll get someone to pick you up."

After putting down the phone, Jiang Ning called Number 3. Lin Wen didn't need the car for the time being, so he got Number 3 to pick Su Yun up from Xiancheng.

At the Su house in Xiancheng.

Su Yun was still excited after hanging up.

She had classes today, but she had taken leave in advance so that she could spend a couple more days in Shengcheng to play.

"You are terrible, why did you bother Yuzhen?" her mother chided her. "She's the CEO of Lin Group and she's very busy now."

"Mum, I asked Yuzhen earlier already. She said Jiang Ning isn't busy, so he's taking me to Shengcheng," replied Su Yun with a red face.

Jiang Ning wasn't just not busy. To Lin Yuzhen, he was too bored. Whenever she was super busy, he was just there casually sitting on the sofa with his legs crossed. Lin Yuzhen couldn't stand it and was more than happy to give him something to do.

"Nonsense! Jiang Ning is clearly someone who handles important matters, so how could he be not busy?"

Her mother glared at Su Yun. "You make sure you be good in Donghai, and don't make any trouble for Jiang Ning, you hear me?"

Her daughter was generally mature and obedient, but she was still young and playful after all, so it was better to leave her with a few instructions.

"Don't worry Mum, I'm just going to Shengcheng to see which university I'd like to attend."

Su Yun nodded very seriously.

She had taken Jiang Ning's advice and didn't want to be too far away from home, so she decided to go to a university in

Shengcheng. Most of the universities were about the same, so it was just a matter of which environment she fancied.

She was beginning to think that this brother-in-law of hers was very interesting.