Chapter 216 You're Dead Meat

"Can you move aside?"

Su Yun frowned, "You're being very rude."

"Hahaha! Rude?" One of the hooligans laughed loudly. "Let me be even ruder."

He suddenly laughed maliciously and said in a lecherous tone of voice, "Can I invite you to sleep with me? HAHAHA!"

"Get lost!" Su Yun's face reddened in anger. "Shameless boys!"

"Who the hell do you think you're yelling at now?" That hooligan instantly became angry. "How dare you yell at me? I'll give you a chance now, have a drink with me now, or else..."

"Or else what?"

Brother Gou narrowed his eyes and walked over with drinks in his hands.

He didn't think much of these third grade hooligans.

Even before he went through Jiang Ning's training, he could fight ten of them by himself in Donghai.

"Oh my, someone's here." The hooligans walked towards him. "This bitch here has offended me, so what, you're going to stand up for her?"

Brother Gou laughed.

He opened one bottle of water in his hands and passed it to Su Yun. "Have some water first. It's a little warm, we just need to wait for a while more."

Jiang Ning was already on his way.

"Bloody hell! Are you tired of living? I'm talking to you!"

The leader of the hooligans rolled up his sleeve and got ready to fight.

Su Yun obediently took two steps back. Brother Gou finally turned to glance at them. This bunch didn't need Jiang Ning to deal with them.

"You're asking for it!"

The hooligans were angered when they saw the disdain and mocking in Brother Gou's eyes. There were four of them in total, so they weren't afraid of just one man.

They immediately dashed forward and raised their fists, "Beat him to death!"

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

These four punches were followed by howls. All four hooligans collapsed on the ground and clutched their stomachs. They could barely any sound now.

They felt like their intestines had been knotted up. The pain made them break out into cold sweat.

Brother Gou looked down at them, "Bunch of useless idiots, not afraid of anyone, huh?"

"Why you..."

The leader of the hooligans snarled. His face was all red and the pain made his entire body tremble. He never imagined that a person's punch could be this powerful.

"Do you know...do you know who my boss is? Stay here...and wait if you dare!"

Brother Gou threw him a glance. He really had to stay here. Jiang Ning asked him to wait here.

He couldn't be bothered with them and behaved like these pieces of trash didn't exist. That hooligan immediately took his phone out. He was still sprawled on the ground, but he looked threatening as he yelled, "You're dead meat!"

Since this guy wanted to play hero in front of the girl, this hooligan was going to make him regret it!

The hooligans finally managed to get up and stood a short distance away to wait for backup. When they saw how Brother Gou and Su Yun were still standing there leisurely while drinking water and snacking, they became even angrier than before.

Soon enough, two vans came and braked violently. A dozen burly and muscular men hopped out of the vans.

The leader of the hooligans immediately became excited.

"Brother Si! It's those two! I told them your name, but they didn't care and even said so what! How could I take this lying down!"

The leader continued angrily, "I was angry, so I tried to fight him. But that guy can fight, so I had to call you over!"

All the men who came were very aggressive and filled with a murderous air. The moment they heard that these two had been so flippant, their expressions darkened.

Brother Si smiled coldly as he walked over. It would be an embarrassment if he didn't break their legs!

But after he came closer and saw Su Yun's face, his heart nearly stopped.

Where had he seen this face before?

His impression was that he had to run if he ever saw this face and he must never offend her, otherwise he would die even if he knelt down and begged for mercy!