Chapter 204 The Grim Reaper Had Come!

Even though they weren't on the same side, Butler Zhao did have quite some respect for Jiang Ning.

Every man for himself – that was only normal. But Jiang Ning had done so much and none of it was for himself. Everything he did was to help Donghai to develop further and to make the people's lives better.

Nobody would have believed it if they hadn't seen it for themselves.

"The legal circle has changed tremendously as well. They have been supporting the people, improving the lives of the people and making revolutionary changes. Also, they've worked with Huang Yuming quite a bit."

This part was the most important.

Master Fu had clearly sensed something. Being able to connect with the legal circle was something that an ordinary person wouldn't have been able to do.

Even if there was no sign of the north, they weren't far.

Butler Zhao didn't continue. He had reported everything he was supposed to, so the next step was up to Master Fu.

After a long period of silence, Master Fu finally spoke up.

"Broken Sword, go pay Donghai a visit."

Broken Sword nodded.

"Go and check if he's a friend or a foe."

"Got it."

Broken Sword didn't hesitate. He got up and left.

"Zhao."

"Yes, Master Fu."

Butler Zhao nodded.

"Go visit Zhang Cheng and the rest on my behalf."

"Got it."

Butler Zhao nodded, bowed and walked out.

Master Fu was left alone in the pavilion.

He was a little plump and after getting older, he started feeling tired after sitting for too long. He got up and walked over to the little pond. His eyes narrowed as he watched the ripples on the surface of the water.

"What an interesting young man. I hope we are not enemies."

He had a smile on his face, but his eyes were cold and murderous. "Otherwise I'll have to wipe you out."

The wind continued to blow gently, but the surface of the water rippled even faster than before.

......

Jiang Ning drove Lin Yuzhen to the office.

"It's nearing the Labor Day holiday and Su Yun says she'd be on holiday and wants to look around Shengcheng's universities.

You can accompany her."

Lin Yuzhen wasn't free to do this sort of thing. Even if it was a public holiday, she didn't get to take a break because there were way too many things to handle.

"Sure."

Jiang Ning had no objections. He had already promised Su Yun a long time back.

Besides, he thought he should have a look at Shengcheng.

"You're not going up?"

Lin Yuzhen had gotten out of the car, but Jiang Ning hadn't turned the car engine off.

"I'm going to take a smoke, you can go up first."

Lin Yuzhen nodded and left first.

Jiang Ning then turned off the engine and got out of the car. He didn't go upstairs and headed for the small park next to the office building instead.

There weren't many people in the small park, just two or three people. Jiang Ning walked to the manmade lake and watched the rippling water of the lake with a fairly calm face.

His back was exposed, and it was actually possible to attack him from almost anywhere.

But Broken Sword didn't do anything. He knew that Jiang Ning had already discovered that he had followed Jiang Ning from his home all the way here.

"My senior, why didn't you tell me that you're coming to Donghai? I could have brought you to a nice teahouse and taken care of you," said Jiang Ning calmly. He didn't turn around and continued to look out at the lake.

The Grim Reaper was here!

The Supreme Grim Reaper of Shengcheng was here!

If Huang Yuming was here, his face would have paled and his legs would have gone weak from fright.

It was the Supreme Grim Reaper of Shengcheng!

This was the terrifying highly skilled fighter who had singlehandedly made sure all of Tianhai's illegal circles didn't dare to try anything funny. He had actually come to Donghai, and he was now standing less than 20 feet away from behind Jiang Ning.

"I'm not used to the tea in Donghai."

Broken Sword looked at Jiang Ning from behind, then walked over to stand next to him. "But the tea is Shengcheng is not bad.

Not sure if you're interested in trying?"

Jiang Ning turned and smiled. "Shengcheng's tea? But I'm a greedy man and I'm afraid that I'd get addicted and I'd want it all for myself once I drink it. What am I going to do if that happens?"