Chapter 206 Not Many Just Thirty Cars

After she was all packed, Su Yun waited at the door.

A Volkswagen stopped at the gate and Su Hong got out of the car. She noticed that Su Yun was carrying a small suitcase, so she couldn't help but ask, "Su Yun, where are you going? No school today?"

"First Aunt, I'm going to visit Yuzhen."

Su Hong frowned. "Why are you going to visit Yuzhen? Does she have space for you stay?"

Su Mei's house only had two rooms and Lin Yuzhen was already married. Was Su Yun going to end up sleeping on the sofa?

"I can stay at a hotel," replied Su Yun with a serious face.

She didn't want to trouble her Third Aunt either. She didn't mind staying at a hotel.

Su Hong laughed and there was disdain on her face as well as a tinge of jealousy, "Then CEO Lin would definitely arrange for you to stay at some five star hotel."

She looked up at Su Yun's mother. "Are you sending Su Yun to the bus terminal?"

Her mother replied, "No, Jiang Ning said he's sent someone to pick Su Yun up."

She didn't like this sister-in-law at all. She was quite sure that Su Hong was here to ask her mother for that bangle again – that

$56,000 jade bangle that Lin Yuzhen gave her grandmother.

"Tsk, you believe him just because he said so?" Su Hong snorted. "Forget it, after I finish talking to Mum, I'll send Su Yun to the bus terminal."

Just as they were speaking, there was a car honk.

BEEP BEEP!

Su Yun looked up and she became excited.

Her mother also turned to look and saw a black car drive in slowly. It was the same logo as before, just that this car was so long and it looked much more expensive than Su Hong's car.

When the two cars were parked side by side, Su Hong's face instantly turned red and she felt embarrassed.

After they went home the last time, Xu Ming told her how much Jiang Ning's car really cost, and she really wanted to find a hole to bury herself in.

This car...looked even more expensive than the previous one!

How many cars did Lin Yuzhen's family own?

"May I ask if Miss Su Yun lives here?"

Number 3 was dressed smartly in a suit and asked politely after getting out of the car.

"Yes she does! I'm Su Yun!" Su Yun responded with a gleeful smile. "Are you Number 3?"

"That's right. Mr. Jiang told me to pick you up," nodded Number 3. He noticed that Su Yun had a small suitcase, so he went to help her carry it.

"Wait!" Su Hong blocked his way and frowned as she said, "Su Yun, aren't you going to confirm if this man is really who he says he is? What if he's a bad guy?"

She looked Number 3 up and down. She could tell that the suit he was wearing wasn't cheap.

Wasn't he just a driver? Why would he be wearing such expensive clothes?

"Indeed, you should confirm this." Number 3 glanced at Su Hong but didn't say anything else. He took his phone out and passed it to Su Yun. "This is Mr. Jiang's number, you can call him."

Su Yun stuck her tongue out in embarrassment but took the phone and called Jiang Ning. After Jiang Ning confirmed the situation, she returned the phone to Number 3.

"Sorry to trouble you."

"No worries."

Number 3 took Su Yun's suitcase and put in the trunk. The trunk had a sensor and both Su Hong and Su Yun's mother were all very curious about it. It could open and close with just a kick?

That was too high tech, wasn't it?

"Does Lin Yuzhen's family have a lot of cars?" Su Hong couldn't help asking.

Number 3 glanced at her. "Not many."

Su Hong breathed a sigh of relief.

"But Mr. Jiang gave each of us a car, so that's thirty cars."

Number 3 then got into the car, waved to Su Yun's mother and drove off.

Su Hong stood where she was and took a long time to snap out of her daze.

Not many?

Jiang Ning gave away thirty BMWs?

She started calculating how much that would cost in total. The moment she realized how much it was, her legs nearly gave way.