Chapter 212 Accidentally Becoming A Legend

"That's good," Butler Zhao nodded. "Mr. Jiang is Master Fu's guest. So since he's in Shengcheng, then he should be well taken care of."

He smiled and said, "Mr. Jiang, could you come with me to have tea at the Club?"

"I still have a few more friends I haven't visited yet." Jiang Ning glanced at Butler Zhang and pointed to Su Yun as he said, "This sister of mine is going to start university in Shengcheng this year so I thought of coming over first to let her get to know a few friends first. That way, we'll avoid unnecessary misunderstandings in the future."

The implication of these words were very clear. Zhang Cheng's pupils instantly narrowed.

As he had predicted, Jiang Ning was warning them that this young lady was one of his. Anyone who dared to touch her could prepare to dig his own grave.

Since he dared to bring Su Yun along, it meant that he wasn't worried that Zhang Cheng and the rest wouldn't get the message.

Butler Zhao nodded. "But of course. She will feel at home in Shengcheng, you don't have to worry."

"Mr. Jiang, I'll go with you to visit your other friends."

Jiang Ning smiled and nodded.

Butler Zhao represented Master Fu, so going along with Jiang Ning meant a lot of things. Now Su Yun wasn't just a sister of

Jiang Ning's, but also someone tied to Master Fu. Who would still dare to touch Su Yun?

Besides Jiang Ning's terrifying power, one would also have to think about whether he dared to offend Master Fu within

Shengcheng.

Zhang Cheng dragged his injured leg along and sent Jiang Ning and gang out of the ward. He realized that his head was all covered in sweat, and he couldn't even feel the pain of his wounds.

"Boss, how did Master Fu and Jiang Ning..."

Lin Wu's throat dried up and didn't dare to talk about taking revenge against Jiang Ning anymore.

Jiang Ning had dared to come to Shengcheng, and Master Fu had even arranged for Butler Zhao to pick him up. This was really weird.

Was Jiang Ning working for Master Fu?

That was impossible!

"Don't ask what you shouldn't ask!" hissed Zhang Cheng.

He had more questions in his heart than Lin Wu. He was very sure that Jiang Ning didn't work for Master Fu. So there was only one conclusion: Jiang Ning was so powerful that Master Fu was wary of him.

Master Fu was treating Jiang Ning like they were on par with one another, and didn't treat Jiang Ning as a junior.

This was really scary!

Master Fu knew much more than they did. His knowledge and connections were much better than theirs, so it was likely that

Jiang Ning was backed by someone really powerful!

Zhang Cheng narrowed his eyes and immediately gave orders, "Send a photo of that girl to everybody now! Make sure they remember, never touch this girl!"

He turned and his voice became louder, "Prick up your ears and listen carefully. NEVER touch this girl! Whoever dares to make any trouble can wait to die!"

Jiang Ning and Butler Zhao brought Su Yun around to the rest of the bosses, and all of them were also frightened and nervous after their visit.

After finding out that Jiang Ning was here just to tell them that Su Yun was his sister and didn't intend to finish them off, all of them quickly sent out instructions to the rest of Shengcheng's illegal circle to never bother Su Yun.

Su Yun had no idea that she had already become a legend in Shengcheng before even starting school here.

After he was done visiting his friends, Jiang Ning got Brother Gou to bring Su Yun round the universities while he got into Butler

Zhao's car and headed straight for Masquerade Club.

Butler Zhao was slightly surprised. He had seen so many people in his life, but he had never seen someone as steady as Jiang

Ning.

He wasn't worried about whether it was safe in Shengcheng at all and let Brother Gou take the young lady out to have fun. He had also just gotten into Butler Zhao's car as if he wasn't the slightest bit worried about whether Shengcheng had laid any traps for him.

"This incredible confidence comes from incredible ability," thought Butler Zhao to himself.