Chapter 220 Master Fu Is Severely Ill

In that instant, Brother Gou and the rest narrowed their eyes and a cold air arose from behind them.

Jiang Ning wouldn't lie to them.

Even though it wasn't apparent on their faces, many of them had started to feel complacent before this.

After all, they had gone through several fights and never lost. In fact, they won gloriously!

This incredible ego boost had made them start to think that they were powerful enough.

But Jiang Ning had now splashed a huge tub of cold water on their faces and they immediately woke up.

"Broken Sword!" yelled Jiang Ning. "Even if all of you attack together, none of you would hold up against even one move!"

Brother Gou gulped.

They had already realized this that day when they followed Broken Sword.

"Now you know what level your capabilities are at?"

Jiang Ning could tell from their fallen expressions that these words woken them up from their dream.

"Gou!"

"Yes!"

Brother Gou stepped forward.

Jiang Ning threw a drawing at him. "Get the construction team to complete this in two days. The new training course will be stricter and harsher. Those who can't endure it can get lost."

He didn't say anymore. Once he threw the drawing down, he left.

The remaining men started feeling their blood rushing through their bodies again.

The flames that had been put out earlier were starting to rage once more.

They knew that Jiang Ning had done this for their good. He didn't want them to lose their lives just because they had become complacent, so now he had designed a new training course in hope that they could become stronger.

Even if the rest still didn't understand, Brother Gou knew that Jiang Ning wanted them to become thirty ferocious wolves who were strong enough to eat highly skilled fighters like Broken Sword alive!

"Brothers!"

"We're gonna fight it out!"

"We're giving it everything we have!"

......

Meanwhile.

Shengcheng.

After Jiang Ning left, Master Fu disappeared.

Butler Zhao told everyone that Master Fu was suddenly severely ill, so he had to quietly recuperate and did not want to be disturbed by anyone.

In this short span of time, besides Master Fu, Broken Sword was also nowhere to be found.

The two of them seemed to have vanished into thin air. Nobody in Shengcheng could find them at all.

The news spread as quickly as a virus.

There was even news from within Masquerade Club about how Master Fu had been poisoned and nearly died, while the assailant had been chopped into half by Broken Sword.

Zhang Cheng and the other bosses were more terrified than shocked at this news.

But since that was news from their informants, this news was likely to be true.

Hadn't Master Fu just met up with Jiang Ning? Why was he suddenly poisoned?

Or did Jiang Ning do it? That was impossible. The news they got was that the assailant was someone who worked for the club for many years, and Jiang Ning hadn't appeared then.

The bosses became panicky because all their best men had just been beaten up by Jiang Ning not long ago, and it was impossible for their broken limbs to heal so quickly.

Without Master Fu to control the situation in Shengcheng, there was great pressure from outside the city.

"What's going on? Did Butler Zhao say anything?" Zhang Cheng was extremely anxious. "How did Master Fu get poisoned? Who on earth did it?!"

Gao Fei clenched his teeth and his face paled. "Butler Zhao refuses to see anyone and Masquerade Club is temporarily closed.

Someone said he saw Broken Sword escape with Master Fu in the middle of the night, like they were...trying to run from some enemy, and they were in a terrible hurry."

Zhang Cheng's face paled even further.

He knew that Master Fu had made plenty of enemies over the years, in particular that man in Linhai. Broken Sword had killed off two out of five brothers!

This feud had to be settled. Either side had to die.

That man was probably behind Master Fu's poisoning. Now that Master Fu was on the brink of death, that man wouldn't be able to hold back anymore.