Chapter 215 Tipping The Balance

Master Fu could sense that Jiang Ning wasn't coming after him.

Since he wasn't a foe, then even if he wasn't a friend, Master Fu didn't have to worry for the time being.

Jiang Ning had been so aggressive and so powerful. He was so strong that Master Fu became a little wary of him. He had lived for so many years and had never felt this way before.

Broken Sword didn't say anything.

All these years, Jiang Ning was the only one who made Master Fu tread so carefully.

"Since he's not from the north, then we still have time," Master Fu sighed. "That wild beast next door has been watching us for many years now."

Broken Sword responded coldly, "They wouldn't dare to set foot in Tianhai!"

"Hoho, they didn't dare in the past because both sides are at an equilibrium. We have someone backing us, they have someone backing them. I have you by my side, and he has highly skilled fighters by his side too. You killed two of his closest brothers, and he has been waiting to take revenge for five years now."

Master Fu laughed. "But how long more can we remain at this equilibrium?"

"Are you saying that Jiang Ning will tip the balance?"

Master Fu didn't say anymore.

This equilibrium was bound to be broken sooner or later. The state of Tianhai was a huge piece of land along the coast and it was so profitable. Master Fu had controlled this place for more than twenty years and earned so much money for that family, so naturally, many others wanted a piece of it too.

And now the family that backed Master Fu wasn't in a good situation. So those who didn't dare to make a move previously weren't so worried now.

He was most worried that Jiang Ning was here for that reason. But that didn't seem to be the case, at least for the time being.

The pressure in Master Fu's heart was lighter now.

The equilibrium was going to be broken, and the one who would tip the balance would most likely be Jiang Ning. So when that happened, even if Jiang Ning wasn't a foe, those who were enemies of Master Fu for many years would definitely make an aggressive attack.

There would probably be a bloodbath when that happened.

Master Fu didn't speak anymore, and Broken Sword didn't continue asking.

The two of them had known each other for more than thirty years and were willing to sacrifice their life for each other. They wouldn't even frown if they had to die for one another.

An enemy?

If an enemy came, he was going to kill him!

He was going to kill them all!

His broken sword was ready long ago!

......

Brother Gou brought Su Yun around several universities, and even Brother Gou wanted to attend university after seeing so many of them. But he knew that he wasn't academically inclined, and just finishing middle school had used up all his brain cells.

After coming out of the school, Brother Gou got a call from Jiang Ning and they were supposed to wait there for him.

"You wait here for a while, I'll buy drinks for us," said Brother Gou with a smile.

"Thanks Brother Gou!" Su Yun was a nice girl with a good personality and was polite to Brother Gou. She never treated him like he was Jiang Ning's subordinate.

The sun was getting a little bright. Brother Gou's skin was thick and rough so this bit of sun couldn't do anything to him, but Su

Yun's young skin couldn't take it.

There was a thin layer of sweat on her forehead and she used her hand to push some hair behind her ear as the wind blew. Her slightly pinkish face looked both innocent and adorable.

"Young lady, are you waiting for someone?"

There was a cheeky voice from behind. Su Yun turned around to look at him, frowned slightly and ignored him.

"Waiting for your boyfriend? Don't tell me you're waiting for me?"

A few young men walked towards her. It was clear that these men weren't students from the way they dressed and looked. They had probably purposely hung around the school to pick up some girls.

Su Yun didn't bother looking at them anymore and ignored them.

She had run into such hooligans in school before, and reacting to them made them hang around you even more.

"You're a student at this business school, aren't you?"

The hooligans grinned as they looked Su Yun up and down. Su Yun was well covered up, but her figure was still obvious.

More importantly, her pure and youthful face was one that these hooligans seldom saw. "We're students from this school too.

Why don't we get to know one another better? We can bring you out."