Chapter 213 Seeing Master Fu

Jiang Ning got Brother Gou to bring Su Yun round the universities while he hopped into Butler Zhao's car.

Everything that happened was hard to believe. Even Brother Gou found it difficult to believe, never mind someone who had never seen this sort of thing like Su Yun.

All those big bosses of Shengcheng's illegal circle who used to be so high and mighty were all like obedient kittens earlier.

He remembered clearly that one of the bosses had come to Donghai before Jiang Ning appeared, and everyone was so nervous as if they were about to fight a monster!

And now?

Jiang Ning hadn't even done anything, and didn't even say anything threatening. But Zhang Cheng and the other bosses had such fearful faces, this scene left a deep impression on Brother Gou.

"Master Fu..." mumbled Brother Gou. "Even Master Fu is so polite to Big Boss."

His worship of Jiang Ning had reached an even greater level now. Jiang Ning was his god now!

"Brother Gou, who on earth is my brother-in-law exactly?"

Su Yun was even more curious. This man who supposedly married into the family seemed to be very powerful.

Everyone was polite to him, and they seemed to revere him even.

"I heard he's from Beggars' Sect."

Brother Gou didn't know Jiang Ning's actual identity. He had only heard from Huang Yuming that Jiang Ning used to be homeless like him, and shared a bun with him back then. Nobody knew if that story was real or not, but that was what Huang

Yuming told everyone.

"What? Beggars' Sect?"

Su Yun covered her mouth with her hand as she looked at Brother Gou in shock and disbelief. "Yuzhen seriously married a homeless man?"

She had heard Su Hong mention this but Su Yun didn't believe it. She didn't expect Brother Gou to say the same thing. He worked very closely with Jiang Ning.

"AHEM."

Brother Gou coughed, "You'll have to ask Boss Yuzhen about that."

He knew that while Jiang Ning was terrifyingly domineering in front of other people, he was really obedient in front of Lin

Yuzhen.

He turned and drove into one of Shengcheng's universities and parked the car.

"Come along, let's have a look at this university."

Su Yun nodded and hopped out of the car. It was her first time at a university campus and it did feel different. But right now, she was more curious about Jiang Ning than university.

Meanwhile.

Butler Zhao's car had already reached Masquerade Club.

Butler Zhao opened the car door when the car stopped. "Mr. Jiang, this way please."

"Butler Zhao, you're too polite," Jiang Ning nodded but wasn't arrogant. He got out of the car and looked up at the large signboard. The words 'Masquerade Club' were written with such energy. This wasn't written by an ordinary person.

"A friend of Master Fu wrote this."

Butler Zhao noticed Jiang Ning looking at the signboard and smiled as he explained where it came from.

"This calligraphy is not bad."

Jiang Ning just nodded. He didn't say that he had seen this calligraphy before.

After going in with Butler Zhao, Jiang Ning couldn't help but nod in approval at the way this club was decorated.

It didn't look cheap or old fashioned. On the contrary, the décor was quaint and tasteful, so it felt very elegant.

There were different flowers on both sides and they bloomed towards each other. The carved wooden beams were very intricately done, and there was a very grand look to the place.

In the middle of the courtyard was a small pavilion and a manmade mountain with water flowing down. This was supposed to be a club, but it really looked more like a retirement village in the mountains.

Master Fu seemed to be someone who understood a lot about life. But how many people could actually understand Master Fu?

Jiang Ning continued to walk and look around. Butler Zhao didn't say anything but continued to observe him.

He received many guests every day, but there were very few who could really understand the meaning behind this décor and the elegance of this place. He could sense that Jiang Ning could understand and could appreciate it.

"Master Fu is in the backyard."

Butler Zhao stretched an arm out to show the way as he led Jiang Ning to the door leading to the backyard.