Chapter 234 Good Deal!

"So audacious!"

Lu Xun laughed coldly. "Who is this son of a bitch, how dare he go against me like this?!"

"Young Master Lu...they're too domineering!"

"Domineering? Nobody has ever dared to be more domineering than me!"

Lu Xun looked at Yu Fang and Jin Yang. They didn't say anything, but it was clear from their expressions that Lu Xun had

embarrassed himself this time.

He was so confident earlier and talked about how amazing he was. And now?

Jiang Ning didn't even care about him, and sent this slap in the face back!

"Young Master Yu, do you think I'm lying to you?" Lu Xun became a little frustrated.

Yu Fang just smiled but didn't say anything.

This made Lu Xun feel even worse.

He clenched his fists. "Third Uncle."

Explosive Dragon remained seated and had no expression on his face.

But after seeing how one of his men was now missing an arm, a glint of hatred did flash across his eyes.

"Your father did not tell us to enter any other city," he said.

Lu Qian hadn't given any orders with regard to that.

They had taken over Shengcheng's illegal circle so that they could pull all of Shengcheng's resources together. As for the other

cities, most of the bosses would surrender obediently without Lu Qian doing anything.

But what was going on with this Donghai now?

"I'm the Young Master of the Lu family, so there are some things I can decide on!"

Lu Xun had a dark expression on his face. "I can't always get my Dad to do everything! I should share his burden too!"

Explosive Dragon nodded. "Sure, I'll help you to kill him!"

Lu Xun regained his confidence when he heard Explosive Dragon's words.

"Jiang Ning! I originally only wanted an arm, but you seem tired of living!"

Jiang Ning's life alone was enough to make up for sending a slap in his face and embarrassing him like that!

Lu Xun's reputation was worth more than ten lives!

"Young Master Lu!"

Yu Fang immediately stood up when he realized Lu Xun was going to Donghai right now. "Don't be rash!"

"Donghai is a very dangerous place and many people have already perished. If you go now, it's too dangerous!"

He had a face filled with concern and anxiety, "Don't bother about those worthless people, it's not worth risking your life for!"

PAK!

Lu Xun slapped Yu Fang and sent him flying.

"Risk my life?"

Lu Xun's expression grew nasty. When was Tianhai a dangerous place?

Just because of one Jiang Ning?

He wasn't worthy of this reputation!

"I'm going to let you see what happens when you offend the Lu family!" roared Lu Xun angrily as he walked out with Explosive

Dragon.

Yu Fang was sprawled on the floor as he clutched his face, but there was a malicious smile on his lips.

"Jiang Ning, Jiang Ning...I was still afraid that you might really admit defeat and chop your own arm off. But you turned out to be

as audacious as I expected, and now, you don't even know which terrifying person you've offended!"

Lu Xun had left with Explosive Dragon!

That was a frightening skilled fighter who was cruel and vicious and killed without batting an eyelid.

Yu Fang could almost see how Jiang Ning would have his limbs broken off, his neck twisted, and his body fed to the fish in the

sea.

"Young Master Yu..."

Jin Yang was still quite terrified. He felt that things had taken a sudden and frightening turn.

"Mr Jin, you should be happy about this."

Yu Fang got up and sat down on the chair again as if nothing had happened. Even though there was still an imprint on his face,

it didn't seem to bother him and he just continued drinking.

"You just had to sacrifice one woman and you've gotten on the Lu family boat. Isn't that worth it? It's such a good deal!"

Yu Fang laughed loudly and he had a meaningful look on his face.

He even wished that his own mother were a little younger.