Chapter 239 I'll Help You

He never joked around with such words.

He wanted to make Donghai a place that was as strong as iron, a place where nobody dared to create any trouble. And he

meant it!

But these people kept coming time and again to make trouble. Did they think he didn't dare to kill them off?

Jiang Ning merely couldn't be bothered with these small fry.

Something he could squish easily between his fingers were nothing to him.

"You..."

Lu Xun's voice trembled. "You dare..."

CRAAAACK!

Before he could finish his sentence, Jiang Ning stepped on Lu Xun and he died on the spot.

There was nothing Jiang Ning didn't dare to do.

Explosive Dragon was still sprawled on the ground. His four limbs were broken and he was still spewing blood from his mouth.

He shuddered as he watched Jiang Ning literally kill Lu Xun by stepping on him. He wanted to get up, but he couldn't move at all.

He opened his mouth, but more blood flowed out instead.

Fear!

There was no trace of arrogance on Explosive Dragon's face now.

There was only fear in his eyes.

He was afraid of this demon called Jiang Ning!

Who was this man? He was even more powerful than when Broken Sword was younger!

They had only dared to make their move after Broken Sword had grown old. But even so, it still required all three Dragons to

come together before they could defeat Broken Sword right now.

But Jiang Ning was like an abyss. Whoever went up against him was dead meat.

He was afraid and he was filled with regret. He wasn't worried about whether he was going to die or not. He was afraid that

since Lu Xun had died, Lu Qian would be furious and would definitely try to take revenge on Jiang Ning...

When that happened, the entire Lu family was going to perish for sure!

Jiang Ning was not someone they could fight against!

Explosive Dragon's eyes widened as he looked at Jiang Ning. He wanted to go back and tell Lu Qian to never come to Donghai!

Never!

But he had no such chance.

"Boss...Boss...never come to Donghai...never..." Explosive Dragon continued to chant to himself.

Jiang Ning glanced at him and scoffed. "Throw them into the sea."

Jiang Ning didn't look at them anymore and walked back to his VIP hot spring room.

In no time, some men came to drag Explosive Dragon and Lu Xun away like they were dragging two dead dogs away.

The floor was mopped clean and everything went back to normal, as if nothing had happened at all.

After venting his frustration, Jiang Ning wasn't as angry as before.

Even the greatest boxer in the illegal circles of Eastern Europe didn't have the guts to interrupt his time with Lin Yuzhen!

"Jiang Ning?"

Lin Yuzhen called out softly when she heard a sound from behind her.

"Yeah."

She calmed down once she confirmed it was Jiang Ning.

She had no idea what just happened outside and was a little worried.

Jiang Ning didn't step into the pool again and just sat down to wipe himself off, ready to change back into his clothes. Since Lu

Xun had already come to Donghai, Lu Qian was probably not too far off.

Jiang Ning had entered the game that Master Fu had set up, but there was no way he was going to move according to Master

Fu's plans.

If Master Fu wanted to make use of him to kill his enemy, then Master Fu had to pay a price too.

"You're leaving?"

Lin Yuzhen got up from the pool, her beautiful figure in full view.

She walked over and sat behind Jiang Ning as she took the towel from him. "I'll help you wipe your back."

Jiang Ning nodded but didn't say anything.

"What happened outside?" Lin Yuzhen wiped away the water on Jiang Ning's back as she asked in a gentle voice.

"Nothing, two stray dogs came running in, and I've already chased them out," replied Jiang Ning casually.

Lin Yuzhen wasn't thinking about whether Jiang Ning was telling the truth or not. Her attention was focused on the immense

number of scars that covered Jiang Ning's back.

Her finger had accidentally touched one of them and she drew her hand back as if she had been electrocuted.

Those frightening scars must have bled a lot before they healed.

He had so many scars. How much had Jiang Ning gone through and how many injuries had he suffered? And who had taken

care of him whenever he got injured?