Chapter 223 Envy

Su Yun stared at Lin Yuzhen and her mouth was slightly open.

After a long time, she spoke up, "But Yuzhen, you just said you might not like him!"

"But we're married," said Lin Yuzhen seriously. "He's my husband now, so you can't like him."

She was getting a little anxious. Su Yun was so young, when did she learn to like others?

And she even dared to say that she liked Jiang Ning!

"You terrible little girl! He's your brother-in-law!" Lin Yuzhen scoffed, "You can like anybody but him! If you say nonsense like this

again, I'll tell your mum!"

Su Yun instantly became frantic.

"Yuzhen, don't do that!" Su Yun quickly begged for mercy. "I'm just teasing you, don't get me into trouble!"

Lin Yuzhen scoffed and didn't say anything.

Su Yun quickly started massaging her legs and saying nice things.

"Yuzhen, you like Jiang Ning, don't you?"

Lin Yuzhen didn't say anything.

"I can tell," Su Yun started sounding like an adult, "If you like him, then you'd better hold on to him tightly. I won't fight with you, at

most I'll just find a guy who's half as good as Jiang Ning. But I can't guarantee what other girls would do."

Was there a man who was half as good as Jiang Ning?

Su Yun didn't know, but she realized that her standards for finding a husband were going to become very high now.

This topic didn't matter to the one who said these words, but as the one listening to this, Lin Yuzhen felt her heart tremble

slightly.

Jiang Ning was so outstanding, so there must be a lot of girls who like him.

Girls who were prettier than her, with a better figure than her or even smarter than herself. Not like her, a girl who couldn't even

cook.

Lin Yuzhen started to feel a little depressed now.

"Yuzhen?"

Su Yun realized she said the wrong thing when she saw Lin Yuzhen go into a daze and stuck her tongue out, "Jiang Ning said

something to me on the way back today."

"What?" asked Lin Yuzhen.

"He said that no matter what you do, he will never be angry with you."

Lin Yuzhen felt her heart pound violently as she felt something like electricity pass through her in that instant, and a faint

sweetness overwhelmed her heart.

"Feeling better now?" Su Yun sighed. "Yuzhen, I really envy you."

"What are you talking about?! You're just a small kid! Turn off the lights and sleep!"

"What do you mean by I'm small? I'm just five years younger than you! And mine are bigger than yours!"

......

Early the next morning.

Jiang Ning was used to waking up early in the morning, and the sofa wasn't very comfortable either.

He woke up to find two people in the kitchen and he was a little surprised.

"Mum?"

Jiang Ning called out and Su Mei smiled as she acknowledged his greeting. Then she said, "Yuzhen, take these out and let Jiang

Ning eat first."

Lin Yuzhen was in the kitchen?

She actually woke up early!

Her face was a little red and she bit her lip gently as if she was a little embarrassed as she took the porridge out. She put a

serious face on and said, "Why are you still standing there? Wash up and have breakfast!"

"You cooked this?"

Jiang Ning took a glance at it. With the help of Su Mei, it looked much better than before.

"Are you going to eat it or not?" Lin Yuzhen glared at him.

"Of course!"

Jiang Ning ran into the bathroom. He was back at the table in less than a minute.

Lin Yuzhen had already ladled a bowl out for him and laid out the side dishes.

Jiang Ning was very pleased with this arrangement.

He really wanted to laugh, but he didn't dare to when he saw how serious Lin Yuzhen looked.

Su Mei had given the order yesterday and Lin Yuzhen actually listened to her? That didn't seem like her.

"When she has time, I'll get Yuzhen to cook breakfast for you," said Su Mei as she walked out of the kitchen. "It's high time she

learnt to cook."

"MUUUUM~" Lin Yuzhen pouted. She really regretted waking up so early and saying that she wanted to try making breakfast.

Now she couldn't get out of it.

"Sure, Mum can sleep more, that's good for your skin. Yuzhen can take over from now."

Jiang Ning nodded very seriously.

Lin Yuzhen glared at him but Su Mei just laughed.

After breakfast, Lin Yuzhen didn't say a single word on the way to work. She seemed a little angry.