Chapter 230 Domineering!

Yu Fang was a very proactive man and had already checked what Lu Xun liked. "Oh no, that's not how we do things in

Shengcheng."

"Hoho, you're right, Young Master Yu. I've already gotten all prepared."

Jin Yang clapped his hands and several pretty and young ladies walked in. Lu Xun merely glanced at them and snorted.

He still wasn't interested.

He had his fair share of young and pretty ladies given his identity and position.

He wasn't interested in such things anymore.

"Jin Yang, here's the wine you wanted."

Suddenly, an older lady walked in. She looked like she was in her thirties, but she had a voluptuous body and kept herself in

good shape. Lu Xun's eyes immediately lit up.

"And this is...?" Lu Xun asked first.

Jin Yang was stunned. This was his third wife, and she was twenty years younger than him. She was also his favorite woman.

"This is my wife, Liu Yu," Jin Yang replied with a smile.

Lu Xun didn't bother about him. He smiled and continued staring at Liu Yu. "So it's Mrs Jin. Come over and sit with us."

Liu Yu was a little nervous and looked at Jin Yang. She only walked over to Jin Yang when he nodded.

"Sit next to me," Lu Xun said with a domineering tone of voice as he pointed to the chair next to his.

Liu Yu's expression changed and Jin Yang started getting angry.

Lu Xun was going too far!

He was about to say something when Yu Fang quickly threw him a glance.

Was Jin Yang going to offend Lu Xun over a woman at this point in time?

Didn't he see the highly skilled fighter that came along with Lu Xun? Just the murderous air emanating from that man was

enough to make one nervous!

The one by Lu Xun's side was Explosive Dragon!

He didn't say a word and kept close to Lu Xun. But the smell of murder on him made the air in the room very tense.

Liu Yu was hesitant and nervous, but since Jin Yang didn't say anything, she could only clench her teeth and walk over to Lu

Xun. Before she could take a seat, Lu Xun grabbed her hand and pulled her into his embrace.

"Ahh...!"

Liu Yu yelped and Jin Yang felt like he had been slapped in the face. He was furious.

"Mrs Jin, don't be nervous, we're just having a drink."

Lu Xun laughed heartily and didn't care about Jin Yang's expression.

He loved this sort of mature woman – they were so tasty!

But what he loved more was to touch Liu Yu in front of Jin Yang, and Jin Yang wouldn't even dare to say anything.

"I...I'll drink a toast to Young Master Lu."

Liu Yu's face was all red but she didn't dare to move as she allowed Lu Xun's hand to move boldly up her thighs and even slip

through the slit of her qipao...

"Come, let drink together!"

Lu Xun picked up his wine glass, and wanted to drink with his arms crossed with Liu Yu's, as if they were a couple.

Jin Yang stared down at his own legs. This was an insult to him!

He was all ready to flip the dinner table, but Yu Fang looked at him to tell him to hold it in.

Which was more important? The future of the Jin family or a woman?

Jin Yang didn't do anything in the end.

"Mrs Jin can really drink huh."

Liu Yu wanted to get up after she finished drinking, but Lu Xun didn't allow her to. He made her sit on his lap as he continued to

use one hand to touch Liu Yu's thighs without reservation.

"Young Master Lu, I..."

Liu Yu's face was red from being touched so inappropriately by another man in front of her own husband. And worse still, she

felt like her body...was becoming warm too. She was so embarrassed.

"Mrs Jin, are you tired?"

Lu Xun narrowed his eyes and turned to Jin Yang as he said very directly, "Mr Jin, I'll go take a rest with Mrs Jin, you guys can

continue drinking!"