Chapter 238 Beating Up Explosive Dragon

BAM!

Suddenly, an even more powerful force gushed out!

Jiang Ning's fist didn't seem like much, but it was like rushing river waters and was extremely ferocious.

Explosive Dragon's expression instantly changed.

He wanted to only use 50% of his strength, but now he immediately turned it up to 90%. He didn't expect Jiang Ning to be

someone with training!

But of course he wasn't in time.

CRACK!

Compared to Explosive Dragon's punch, Jiang Ning's was faster! More powerful! And fiercer!

His fist smashed into Explosive Dragon's thigh. There was a loud cracking sound – that was the sound of a bone cracking!

Explosive Dragon went flying. The shock on his face had now turned into fear.

The power this one punch packed was way too terrifying!

If he hadn't dodged fast enough, his leg might be amputated on the spot!

He was a highly skilled fighter!

This Jiang Ning was a highly skilled fighter!

"Lu Xun..."

Explosive Dragon yelled out and wanted Lu Xun to run. But before he could get his full sentence out, Jiang Ning was already in

front of him.

How was he so fast?

"You're still thinking of escaping?"

These two had ruined his day and they still hoped to escape?

They could dream on!

BAM! BAM! BAM!

Jiang Ning punched three consecutive times and reached the peak of his power. The air exploded around his fists and Explosive

Dragon couldn't react in time at all.

He was now like a sandbag in front of Jiang Ning and could only wait to be beaten.

In a blink of an eye, he crashed heavily onto the floor as fresh blood spurted from his mouth and his face was completely

swollen.

His four limbs were twisted in the wrong direction because all his bones were broken.

"Ahhh..."

The only sound that Explosive Dragon could still make was this low groaning sound.

Lu Xun was completely rooted to the spot.

He was in shock.

Only a few seconds had passed from the time Jiang Ning made his first move to the time Explosive Dragon crashed to the floor.

What the...

What the hell was going on?

GULP!

Lu Xun gulped and stood where he was as if he was nailed to the floor. He couldn't move at all because he was in such shock.

He knew very well how powerful Explosive Dragon was. He was one of the three highly skilled fighters who worked for his

father. How...how did he collapse so easily?

Monster!

A demon!

These were the words that popped up in Lu Xun's brain to describe Jiang Ning. Jiang Ning was just a man wearing a bathrobe,

but he was definitely a terrifying demon!

Explosive Dragon lay on the floor and couldn't fight back at all. He was now like a dead dog. There was none of that arrogance

he had earlier.

Lu Xun was still frozen. His legs were about to give way, but the rest of him stood there stiffly.

"What...what do you want?"

Lu Xun's voice trembled as he saw Jiang Ning start walking over to him slowly.

"My father is Lu Qian...he's someone that even Master Fu doesn't dare to offend, so if you dare to touch me, my father will...

AHHH!"

Before he could finish speaking, Jiang Ning slapped him hard across the face.

There was a loud PAK! Lu Xun collapsed onto the floor.

Two teeth flew out and there was blood on them.

"Lu Qian? Which son of a bitch is that?"

Jiang Ning said it again!

He looked down at Lu Xun with one foot stepping on Lu Xun's face. "Do I have to know every son of a bitch out there?"

Lu Xun was shuddering. He was terrified now.

Who on earth was this Jiang Ning?!

He wasn't afraid of his father, Lu Qian?

He actually dared to hit him?!

"I...you're asking for it...AHH!"

Lu Xun howled again.

Jiang Ning stepped on his arm and broke it. He laughed coldly, "Are you threatening me? The thing I fear the least is a threat!!"

"I...let me off..."

Lu Xun started convulsing. His face was pale and he was sweating profusely, but he didn't dare to continue arguing.

"Let you off?" asked Jiang Ning coldly.

"Did you think my words were just a fart?"

"If you dare to make trouble in Donghai, then you can forget about getting out of here alive!"