Chapter 222 If You Don't Like Him, I Will

"Yuzhen, aren't you surprised?"

Su Yun poked a head out as if she expected Lin Yuzhen to be surprised. "I often help my mum with cooking, so I've learnt quite a

bit."

She turned to look at Jiang Ning and expected him to be surprised too. But Jiang Ning remained expressionless and obviously

didn't care, and his gaze remained on Lin Yuzhen.

"You're amazing!" Lin Yuzhen sighed helplessly, "But my cooking..."

She knew what sort of cooking she had. When Su Mei was in the hospital all day with Lin Wen for physiotherapy, the dishes she

cooked over those few days were terrible enough to poison a rat.

But Jiang Ning had actually eaten everything as if the food was delicious.

"Yuzhen," Su Mei took the chance to throw in a comment. "You should learn how to cook when you have time. If a girl doesn't

know how to cook, then how are you going to take care of your husband and children in future?"

Lin Yuzhen wanted to say that it was still early for her.

"From tomorrow onwards, you're going to learn cooking from me every weekend. You're going to learn to cook all the dishes

that Jiang Ning likes to eat."

Before Lin Yuzhen could speak, the queen of the house, Su Mei, had already given the order.

Lin Yuzhen's face reddened. What was her mother driving at?

Was her mum getting her to serve Jiang Ning now?

She turned to look at Jiang Ning. There was a smile on his face and he looked all gleeful.

His plan to start from his mother-in-law was a very successful one!

Lin Yuzhen threw a glance at Lin Yuzhen, and she used her eyes to reply him, "Dream on!"

After dinner, Jiang Ning sat on the sofa to watch TV.

He had to sleep on the sofa again, but after what Su Mei said earlier, Jiang Ning was feeling more assured.

Lin Yuzhen and Su Yun went back to the room after bathing.

"Yuzhen?" asked Su Yun. "Can I ask you a question?"

"What is it?" replied Lin Yuzhen.

"Do you like Jiang Ning?"

Lin Yuzhen was a little stunned. She didn't know why Su Yun was asking her this question.

"I don't know," Lin Yuzhen shook her head after a long time. "I think I like him a little, but I'm not sure."

"What do you mean by you don't know?"

Su Yun was even more curious. "My brother-in-law is so amazing, any woman would like him!"

"Is he very amazing?" asked Lin Yuzhen.

After thinking about it, Jiang Ning did seem pretty amazing.

He had a lot of money – he had spent more than $15 million on thirty BMWs as a gift to the men without even blinking an eye.

He even said that she could make Lin Group go bankrupt and he was only concerned that she would be sad.

How rich was this guy?!

On top of that, he could really fight. Lin Yuzhen had never seen anyone who could fight better than Jiang Ning anyway. Besides,

Jiang Ning only fought for her sake.

When she thought about this, Lin Yuzhen's face reddened. "Would any woman really like him?"

"Why not?"

Su Yun went straight to the point, "Yuzhen, if you don't like Jiang Ning, then I'll take him."

"Wha-?" Lin Yuzhen instantly panicked as if Su Yun was going to snatch something away from her.

Even though she had just said she wasn't sure if she liked Jiang Ning or not.

"I think Jiang Ning is soooo manly! He's so cool! He exudes this amazing charm!"

"No!"

Lin Yuzhen panicked even harder. How could this young lady like Jiang Ning! "You can't like him!"

"But why?"

Su Yun blinked. "You said you're not even sure whether you like him or not, and aren't you two in a fake marriage?"

Su Hong had mentioned this a long time ago, and given Su Yun's intelligence, she could tell that Jiang Ning and Lin Yuzhen

didn't behave like husband and wife at all.

"Because..."

Lin Yuzhen's face was all red but she couldn't tell if she was feeling shy or if she was feeling anxious. "...because he's my husband!"