Chapter 209 A Visit

Jiang Ning opened his eyes wide.

"Can you bear to leave me on the floor?"

Jiang Ning looked sad as he said, "Wifey, I feel like I'm going to catch a cold soon. If I continue to sleep on the floor, I don't think my body can take it."

He looked so sad and pitiful, as if everything he was saying was true.

Lin Yuzhen looked very seriously at him and noticed that Jiang Ning really didn't look too well.

"Then..."

"Anyway Su Yun is only staying for a total of two nights, I'll just bear with it for now. But if I have to go through another two days,

I won't be able to take it."

Jiang Ning sighed, "Wifey, let's work hard together and buy a bigger house."

This was exactly what Lin Yuzhen was thinking.

She nodded. "Yup. So you'll have to bear with it for one more night, ok? Drive safely when you bring Su Yun to Shengcheng."

Jiang Ning replied, "Don't worry, I'll accomplish the mission my wife gave me!"

After breakfast, Number 3 sent Lin Wen and Lin Yuzhen to the office, while Brother Gou sent Jiang Ning and Su Yun to

Shengcheng.

Brother Gou was very excited, not because Su Yun was pretty, but because he was going to Shengcheng!

That frightening place filled with danger!

In the past he would never have gone. To him, going to a place like that was basically sending himself to die.

But this time he was going with Jiang Ning, so he was confident.

"Brother-in-law, you don't look too well," whispered Su Yun. "Didn't sleep well last night?"

She had a cheeky look on her face.

"No, I slept very well."

"Or why don't I stay in a hotel tonight and you can have your place back? Donghai is a very secure place now, so I'll be safe," she asked cautiously.

"No need."

Jiang Ning glanced at Su Yun. He knew what she was driving at.

He was a little surprised. This little girl wasn't quiet and obedient like what he saw the last time. She was a little quirky and very playful.

Lin Yuzhen must have disallowed her to stay elsewhere the night before precisely because of this cheeky expression.

Since Jiang Ning didn't seem to want to talk, Su Yun stuck her tongue out and sat quietly in the car.

After more than an hour on the highway, the car arrived at Shengcheng.

Brother Gou looked in the rear mirror. "Big Boss, where to first?"

Su Yun turned to look at Jiang Ning. He was wholly in charge of the itinerary, so they were going to whichever university he said they were going.

"Let me visit a few friends first," replied Jiang Ning. "After all, they donated money for Donghai's infrastructure."

Brother Gou immediately understood what he was talking about and made a turn.

Zhang Cheng and the rest had suffered a great loss this time round.

Paying up $50 million wasn't a lot. The worst part was that all their best men were now injured. Lin Wu's broken limbs had just recovered and now they were broken again.

Never mind how much the medical bills were going to come up to. Recuperation would take them at least a few months.

Zhang Cheng was angry and frustrated, but he was also scared. Jiang Ning was too terrifying!

Those wolves with him were also really frightening!

He never wanted to step into Donghai again. That place was a whirlpool, and anyone who stepped in was going to die for sure.

The scene in front of him was quite strange. There were a dozen of them, all lying on the hospital bed with their arms and legs in a cast or in bandages, as if this hospital only treated such injuries.

"Boss, we can't just let this go like that," Lin Wu said through clenched teeth even though he couldn't even move his neck. "If news of this gets out, we'll be too embarrassed to stay in Shengcheng."