Chapter 207 Continue To Sleep On The Floor (Part 1)

The Lins were so rich now?

Thirty cars was $15 million!

Jiang Ning had given the cars away just like that?

Su Hong had her mouth open wide and her lips trembled. She was wondering why didn't he also give them one since they were relatives.

She turned to call Su Yun's mother.

"I'm going to buy some groceries, you can make yourself at home."

Su Yun's mother didn't react when she saw how Su Hong looked regretful now. She knew Su Hong was now regretting how she had looked down on Su Mei's family.

Su Yun was quite excited in the car. This was her second visit to Donghai. She last went when she was still in elementary school, and she had gone to visit Su Mei's family for the New Year.

After that Lin Wen got into a car accident and became paralyzed, so their financial situation became very difficult. Su Gang was afraid that Su Mei would have to spend on entertaining them if they visited her, so he didn't let Su Yun visit them anymore.

Su Gang himself also just went to visit Lin Wen twice and came back without even having dinner at their place so that Su Mei could save on this.

"Mr. Number 3, is Yuzhen very busy?"

"CEO Lin is very busy lately. Chairman Lin is also very busy."

Lin Group was now developing at a rapid pace. Lin Wen and Lin Yuzhen were in charge of so many things, so they were drowning in work.

"Ohhh...so looks like Jiang Ning is the one taking me to Shengcheng."

Su Yun nodded and grinned, "Yuzhen said my brother-in-law isn't busy."

Number 3 just smiled. He didn't dare to say that Jiang Ning wasn't just not busy, he was so free, snacking and having tea in Lin

Yuzhen's office every day, agitating poor Lin Yuzhen.

But the real boss was Jiang Ning.

When Number 3 sent Su Yun to Lin Yuzhen's house, Su Mei was already waiting for her inside.

"Third Aunt!" Su Yun hopped out of the car and ran into Su Mei's arms like a needy little girl. "I've not seen you for so long!"

"About a year?" Su Mei laughed and patted Su Yun on the head. "Wow, you've grown taller!"

"Come in, come in!" she waved to Su Yun. Then she also called out to Number 3, "Number 3, come in and have some tea too, take a break."

"Auntie Su, it's alright. You two go ahead, I have to return to the office, Uncle Lin needs the car later."

Number 3 smiled, waved at them and drove off.

The house wasn't large and looked just like how Su Yun remembered it.

"I can't believe you're going to take your college entrance exams already," Su Mei said as she opened a packet of drinks for Su

Yun. "Have you decided on which university you want to go to?"

"Not yet. I'm going to Shengcheng this time because I want to see which school I like." Su Yun took a sip, then hooked her arm around Su Mei's. "Donghai doesn't have any good universities, otherwise I'd come here for college!"

"If I studied here, I'd be able to come and visit you often."

Su Mei started wondering why Donghai didn't have a good university.

Thankfully she didn't say this out loud in front of Jiang Ning, otherwise Jiang Ning would probably make sure Donghai had one immediately.

"Don't worry, Shengcheng isn't far from us either. Jiang Ning will bring you to Shengcheng tomorrow to have a look and you can choose one you like."

Lin Yuzhen had already told Su Mei about this in advance.

Su Mei got up. "You can watch TV by yourself, I need to start cooking. I'll whip up a few yummy dishes for all you hungry little cats!"

She poked Su Yun's mouth when she mentioned hungry cats, and Su Yun immediately replied with a huge grin, "I came here because I wanted to eat your cooking!"

"Trying to butter up to me now, eh?"

Su Mei went into the kitchen while Su Yun sat on the sofa and watched TV as she wondered where she was going to spend the night.

She didn't want to stay in a hotel, but Su Mei's house only had two rooms. If Lin Yuzhen wasn't married, she could still share the room with Lin Yuzhen. But now there was Jiang Ning, and she couldn't possibly sleep in the same room as two of them.

Su Yun's face turned red when she thought about this. But what she was really curious about was whether Lin Yuzhen was sharing the bed with Jiang Ning.

She had heard Su Hong say that the two of them were in a fake marriage.