Chapter 233 How Bold!

So arrogant!

So domineering!

Lu Xun had never been afraid of anyone before!

What was Jiang Ning?

He was just an ant from a tiny city and he dared to act all high and mighty in front of Lu Xun?

All Lu Xun needed was to say the word, and Jiang Ning would admit defeat and chop his own arm off.

Yu Fang became a little agitated. He didn't think that Lu Xun was this overbearing.

No wonder Master Fu just decided to leave Tianhai instead of fighting the Lu family head on. The Lu family was too imposing.

"He's just an ant, isn't he?"

Lu Xun looked at Yu Fang and Jin Yang. "Squashing him is a simple thing to me."

"Yes yes yes! Nobody would dare to act all high and mighty in front of you!"

Yu Fang refilled the glasses and turned to Jin Yang. "Mr Jin, let's give a toast to Young Master Lu together!"

Jin Yang didn't say anything. He was equally shocked.

He knew very well how audacious Jiang Ning was, and he knew that many others had suffered great losses after attempting to

attack Donghai, including his own family.

But Lu Xun was so confident of himself. He was so sure that he only needed to say the word and Jiang Ning would surrender an

arm to him in apology.

He had been so unhappy earlier because Lu Xun had played with his woman. Now Jin Yang started to feel fear in his heart.

He really couldn't afford to offend anyone from the Lu family!

"Young Master Yu, let me give you a toast as well!"

After the first glass, he quickly poured another glass out to thank Yu Fang for reminding him earlier.

He nearly made a terrible mistake!

Lu Xun's mood improved when he could see that Jin Yang had understood his place and was being respectful towards Lu Xun.

He liked this sort of situation where even after he had slapped that person, the other party couldn't get angry and would even

have to shout 'bravo!'

He really loved this feeling of being above everyone else and stepping on everybody else's pride.

"Don't worry, it only takes a little more than an hour to reach Donghai and come back, I'm sure Jiang Ning will learn his lesson."

Lu Xun laughed disdainfully.

Surely Jiang Ning knew what the situation in Shengcheng was. Whoever dared to block the Lu family would be turned to ashes!

Even Master Fu had scrambled off. So who else could stop them?

They drank more and more. Lu Xun went looking for Liu Yu two more times, and each time the moans got louder. Even Yu Fang

started getting distracted and started cursing Jin Yang for still being so active even at this age.

Soon enough, one and a half hours had passed.

Lu Xun was seated on his chair and his face was red. He wasn't sure if it was because of the wine or because of the excitement.

He narrowed his eyes and said calmly, "It's about time he's come back."

He was waiting to show off how powerful he was in front of Yu Fang and Jin Yang.

"You-young Master Lu...Young Master Lu...AH!"

There was a terrible scream and the voice was trembling.

Lu Xun's eyes instantly widened while Yu Fang and Jin Yang sobered up.

The man that Lu Xun had sent out earlier had come stumbling into the room. One of his arms had been chopped off and he was

holding onto it while bleeding profusely.

His face was pale and his forehead was covered in sweat and he was clearly in shock. "Young Master Lu...My arm...my arm was

chopped off by them..."

BAM!

Lu Xun's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets in his anger as he slammed the table hard. "He's really bold!"

His face instantly reddened as if Jiang Ning had slapped him hard. He was just short of five red finger marks.

He had just guaranteed that Jiang Ning would obediently chop an arm off in apology.

In the end?

Jiang Ning had chopped off the arm of the man he sent instead!

"He...he also said..."

That man had lost too much blood and could barely speak or stand properly anymore.

"What did he say!" yelled Lu Xun angrily.

"He said, whoever makes trouble in Donghai is dead meat!"