Chapter 218 Wily Old Fox

That one sentence was enough for Brother Si to feel his hair stand on end. He quickly waved his hands about in fear, "I wouldn't dare! I wouldn't dare!"

He turned around and yelled, "Why are you still standing there? Miss Su is angry! Whack them! Whack them hard!"

The howls grew louder and they started attracting attention and Su Yun was afraid of trouble.

"En-enough," said Su Yun in a small voice. "Stop hitting them, they're going to die at this rate..."

"Stop!"

Brother Si clenched his fist immediately. He saw that one of his men hadn't stopped yet, so he ran to him and kicked him aside.

"Miss Su said to stop! Are you bloody deaf?"

Su Yun had no idea what was going on at all. But these people seemed terribly afraid of her.

But she was just a student.

A dozen men were now standing obediently and nervously in front of Su Yun, like elementary school children who were caught doing something naughty. They didn't even dare to breathe too loudly.

"Er..."

She didn't know what to do, so she could only look at Brother Gou.

"Get lost! If I see you again, I guarantee none of you can remain standing!"

"Yes yes yes!"

Brother Si quickly nodded and bowed. "Thank you Miss Su for forgiving us, thank you for being so magnanimous!"

He quickly dragged the hooligans away and ran for his life.

He was going back to teach these idiots a lesson, otherwise they'd be the death of him some day!

Su Yun watched as they left and was still very confused.

"Brother Gou, do I look very scary?"

Brother Gou had a stern expression as he nodded. "I'm afraid you have already become a legend among the illegal circle of

Shengcheng."

Jiang Ning had gone round to visit the bosses personally with Butler Zhao accompanying him to represent Master Fu. This was enough to make Shengcheng's illegal circle shudder. As long as none of them wanted to die, they wouldn't dare to touch Su Yun.

They wouldn't even be able to hide themselves in time.

Given how protective Jiang Ning was of his family, Brother Gou didn't even dare to imagine what might happen to anyone who dared to bully Su Yun.

BEEP BEEP!

A black car slowly drove over and stopped in front of Brother Gou and Su Yun.

Butler Zhao alighted and opened the car door. Jiang Ning got out of the car.

"Brother-in-law!"

Su Yun became excited when she saw Jiang Ning.

Jiang Ning nodded. "Butler Zhao, thanks for today."

"No worries. Do drop by whenever you're free, you're always welcome to have tea at the Club," replied Butler Zhao with a face full of smiles as always.

He greeted Brother Gou and Su Yun, then left in the car.

If those men earlier saw Butler Zhao, they would have peed their pants.

"Brother-in-law! I was really amazing just now!" Su Yun fluttered her large eyes and said excitedly, "There were a dozen men who tried to bully Brother Gou just now, and I scared them off with a glare!"

Brother Gou just stared dumbfounded at her. This girl could really tell tall tales!

"So impressive?"

Jiang Ning glanced at Brother Gou.

"Uh huh! I never thought I was gifted in this area." Su Yun was still excited. "Brother-in-law, do you think I've chosen the wrong path? Maybe I shouldn't go to university and I should go join a gang."

Jiang Ning stared at her. So this girl was just pretending to be quiet and obedient?

She would rather join a gang than go to school?

He didn't care about that, but Lin Yuzhen would strangle him.

"Join a gang my foot. If you don't study properly, I'll teach you a lesson," Jiang Ning said to her with a serious face.

Su Yun stuck her tongue out and didn't dare to joke around anymore. She grinned and ran into the car.

"Big Boss, Master Fu is a wily old fox," Brother Gou finally spoke up. "When I brought Su Yun around, there were at least ten men watching us from afar."

"He didn't know what I was capable of before, so he had backup plans in place," replied Jiang Ning calmly. "But now he knows."