Chapter 237 You're Jiang Ning?

There were five or six men howling in pain at the lobby of the hot spring resort.

Explosive Dragon was very vicious and broke their arms without any mercy.

Lu Xun stood there and looked around as he calmly said, "Where is Jiang Ning? I know he's here, so tell him to get his ass here

right now!"

He came to Donghai without any hesitation.

Nobody had ever dared to go against him, and definitely nobody ever dared to embarrass him!

Jiang Ning had some guts!

So now he had come personally to make sure Jiang Ning was beaten to death. He was going to show Yu Fang and Jin Yang that

he was a man of his word.

Nobody could hold up against the Lu family's power!

"Hoho, looks like this Jiang Ning is a coward who doesn't dare to come out at all."

Lu Xun laughed coldly and yelled loudly, "Jiang Ning, quickly come out and let me kill you! Otherwise I'm going to burn this resort

down!"

He was really capable of doing such a thing.

Explosive Dragon stood in front of him, and he lived up to his nickname.

He had no expression on his face, but there was intense murder in his eyes.

He had always been a violent and impatient man who had followed Lu Qian for more than ten years. As long as Lu Qian told him

to kill this person, he never asked why and just killed the other party.

Now that he was in charge of protecting Lu Xun and he treated Lu Xun like his own son, he treated Lu Xun the same way.

"Third Uncle, I think you didn't hit these people hard enough and they're not shouting loudly enough."

Explosive Dragon narrowed his eyes. He walked over to one of the staff and suddenly stepped hard on him.

KACHA!

"AHHHHHH!"

There was a bloodcurdling scream.

His thigh bone had been broken just by someone stepping on it!

Explosive Dragon was so violent.

He lifted his leg and aimed it at the staff's head.

If this foot went down, then that staff's head would definitely be smashed to pieces.

"Who are you people?"

A low and slightly angry voice asked this question.

Lu Xun looked up to see Jiang Ning walk out and he raised an eyebrow.

"You're Jiang Ning?"

He didn't expect Jiang Ning to be a skinny looking fellow. His face didn't look like it could take much either.

"You're looking for me but you don't know what I look like?"

Jiang Ning laughed coldly, but there was a fire burning in his heart.

He finally had a chance to spend quality time with Lin Yuzhen and these assholes dared to disrupt his private time!

"Which idiot is this now, coming here to make trouble?"

Lu Xun frowned. "My name is Lu Xun! How dare you talk to me like this!"

"Lu Xun?"

Jiang Ning remembered now. Brother Gou told him some stupid idiot came to Donghai to look for Jiang Ning because he

wanted Jiang Ning to chop off his own arm as an apology to the Jin family in Shengcheng. Brother Gou dealt with him already.

Jiang Ning had no time for these stray dogs and stray cats.

But it seems like their owner had come knocking on his door.

"This son of a bitch."

Jiang Ning just waved his hand. "I don't care who the hell you are. You've ruined my mood and you've beaten the staff up, so you

can forget about leaving this place!"

He was furious!

"You're too audacious!"

Explosive Dragon took a step forward and his body instantly exuded a terrifying sort of air.

It was as if a ferocious dragon had set its eyes on Jiang Ning as its prey and was going to eat Jiang Ning alive!

"Third Uncle, break his limbs and bring him back. I'm going to kill him myself!" shouted Lu Xun.

Nobody had ever dared to call him a son of a bitch. This Jiang Ning was too arrogant, so he didn't want to let Jiang Ning die so

easily. He was going to slowly torture Jiang Ning and make sure he made Jiang Ning's life a living hell!

SWOOSH.

Explosive Dragon made his move.

He was a killing machine with no emotions and no patience at all.

He leapt forward and the ground shook a little. Explosive Dragon landed in front of Jiang Ning with a loud boom.

"Go to hell!"

Explosive Dragon bellowed with a face filled with contempt as he threw a punch towards Jiang Ning's thigh.

As per his usual habit, he would break Jiang Ning's legs first, then his arms next!