Chapter 219 Not A Single One Will Survive

Jiang Ning had achieved his aim by coming to visit Shengcheng.

Obviously he hadn't come to bring Su Yun around the universities. That was just an excuse.

After coming here to see the man who controlled Tianhai for twenty over years, Jiang Ning finally understood how Master Fu had been able to do it.

It wasn't only because he had an extremely powerful and vicious killer, Broken Sword, by his side. It was more because Master

Fu himself was a wily old fox. He was sly, cruel and very scheming.

The two of them had met up and barely said anything while just drinking tea, but everything was clear to them.

Jiang Ning knew what Master Fu was thinking about, and Master Fu also understood that Jiang Ning wasn't going up against him for the time being.

But just because Jiang Ning wasn't a foe, it didn't mean that Jiang Ning was a friend. And since Jiang Ning wasn't a friend, then he could be made use of.

Jiang Ning narrowed his eyes in car as he thought to himself, "No wonder those fellows in the north just kept their eye on

Tianhai but never stepped in for the last twenty odd years."

It had been difficult to maintain order here because of this reason.

But now, Jiang Ning was here.

Fei and Huang Yuming had started taking action in the north, so the effects of those actions should be apparent soon.

Jiang Ning didn't bother thinking too much about it. As long as Fei was in charge, he didn't have to worry.

"Brother-in-law?"

Su Yun thought that Jiang Ning was angry since he didn't say anything after stepping into the car.

She looked cautiously at Jiang Ning, "I was just kidding earlier. I'll study hard and get into a good university!"

Jiang Ning turned and looked at her. "Up to you, you're not studying for my sake."

Su Yun was a bit taken aback, then she pouted and whined, "Why do you bear grudges so easily?"

"If Yuzhen jokes around with you, would you be angry too?" she asked softly.

"That's not the same," replied Jiang Ning directly. "I won't be angry no matter what she does."

"Why?" Su Yun couldn't help but ask.

"Because she's my wife," replied Jiang Ning calmly.

Su Yun didn't know what to say. She couldn't argue against this.

But there weren't many men who pampered their wives like that, right?

"You've looked at the universities and you know what you want, so study hard after you go back," Jiang Ning looked hard at this young lady, afraid that her personality had become wild after having fun for the last two days. "If your results aren't good enough, I won't bring you out next time."

Su Yun's eyes lit up.

So if she did well, Jiang Ning would bring her out to play again?

"It's a deal!"

She stuck her pinky out and wanted to hook pinkies with Jiang Ning.

"I don't do childish things like that."

Jiang Ning ignored her and closed his eyes to rest.

After they returned to Donghai, Jiang Ning got Brother Gou to send Su Yun home, then called the other wolves to gather at the training course.

A huge storm was on its way, but Brother Gou and the rest hadn't reached his requirements fast enough.

The thirty of them were completely different from how they were just a few months ago.

The air around them was different. Their eyes were sharp and were filled with murder.

"I heard that you're reaching six minutes."

Jiang Ning scanned their faces, and nobody dared to look proud of themselves.

Compared to Jiang Ning, they were way too weak.

"But I'm still not happy," Jiang Ning stretched a hand out and pointed at Brother Gou. "You guys can ask him. How many of the skilled fighters of Shengcheng can he kill?"

Brother Gou didn't dare to say anything.

He wasn't afraid of those ordinary men who could fight. Even if he couldn't kill them off, he wouldn't lose to them. But Jiang

Ning's requirement wasn't that they didn't lose.

He wanted them to make sure they won!

"Do not think that just because you've improved a little, you can be complacent," Jiang Ning's tone of voice suddenly turned icy cold. "I can tell you, if you go into Shengcheng now, not a single one of you will survive!"