𝗢𝗡𝗘

The atmosphere was dark. A man's screaming was the only sound.

"Ishaan, please leave me." The man cried out in pain as his wounds were dipped with salt and ice.

Ishaan was standing there in the middle with a stern look. He was wearing a black blazer with white shirt and grey pants. His hands were in his pants pockets.

Ishaan while loosening his tie a little bend down till his height. While grabbing his hair, he uttered:

"You better should have killed yourself before cheat us!"

"Ishaan, stop it. We need him. Don't do anything." Vihaan said.

"Seriously?" Ishaan scoffed.

"It's dad's order." Vihaan reminded him.

"Clean his wounds, treat him. Lock him in the dark room after giving him meals." Ishaan said and leaves from there.

Vihaan followed him.

"Ishaan, what happened?" Vihaan asked.

"That fucking bastard have tried to kill Mommy. What if she gets to know everything?!" Ishaan asked.

"But calm down. Killing isn't the solution. We have to find out, who the hell he is! Who sent him to harm Mommy. Everything! For that he have to be alive. You get me?" Vihaan said calmly.

Ishaan nodded understanding the point.

"Now let's go, Mommy is waiting." Vihaan said and dragged him to the his car.

Getting inside the car, both brothers left to their Mansion.

Vihaan was driving the car and Ishaan was on the passenger seat. Soon they reached their Mansion.

"Your manager told me, you left the office in the evening itself. Where were you?" Lakshmi asked concerned.

"Laksh, chill! We are here nah?" Ishaan kissed her cheek.

Lakshmi fake glared at him.

"Laksh, I'm hungry!" Ishaan said took her to the kitchen.

"Mommy, remember you have two sons." Vihaan reminded her going towards his room with a chuckle.

"Ishu, who were they?" Lakshmi asked.

"Mommy, it's our business enemies. You don't have to worry about anything. And whenever you go outside, take guards with you. Even it's for temple." Ishaan said in a serious tone.

"Nothing else, right?" Lakshmi asked for assurance.

"Hha baby." Ishaan said pulling her cheeks.

Lakshmi smiled.

"You heat the food, till then let me get fresh." Ishaan said and made his way towards his room.

Taking a long cold shower he came out wearing a towel wrapped around his torso.

Wearing the track pants and an oversized t-shirt, he made his way towards the dining room.

Vaibhav was present there.

"Look, he have came." Vihaan said.

Ishaan and Lakshmi too sat with them and had their dinner with chit chat.

"Lakshmi, we have so much work to do. You go to bed." Vaibhav said after dinner, when they were going to their respective rooms.

"You and your business!" Lakshmi huffed and made her way towards her room.

They all headed towards their office in their Mansion.

"Dad, she's still petrified." Ishaan said, elaborating his conversation with Lakshmi.