𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

JHANVI'S POV

Taking a deep breath. I looked around to see the extensive and vast garden. It was beautiful. The atmosphere was freaking peace and silent.

Heck! I've to run as soon as possible!

"Seems like My Little Muffin had worked so hard?" His deep husky voice hit my ears which made my knees weak at the instant.

I gulped and slowly turned around to see him standing right behind me.

He was looking directly to my eyes.

"H-hh?"

"Eloping?" He asked taking a step ahead.

His presence is making me scare to death.

I kept staring at him, while biting my lower lip.

I noticed his straight face turned to some emotion which I couldn't explain.

"Little Muffin!" He muttered and held my wrist.

I snapped my head towards him. He begin to walk towards the main door of this Castle! While dragging me with him.

When I reached the living room, I saw his brother talking something seriously to his Mother.

"Ish-"

"Vihaan, talk to you later." He said with a straight face, not looking their side and dragged me further to upstairs.

I heard their giggle.

He took me to the room and closed the door behind him with a thud using his leg.

I lowered my gaze. I heard him taking a deep breath. I gulped.

"Let me clear this shit to you Jhanvi, you can't! No matter how much you try, you can't! Because I won't let you. You get me?" He yelled and I flinched at his high pitch voice. I shut my eyes tightly.

He pulled me by my waist making me fall on his chest. I could feel my heart beating fast.

Tears welled up in my eyes which came out without my consent. My gaze was on his chest, I felt different when his long and cold palm cupped my cheek and made me look at him. I found softness in his attractive grey eyes. He wiped my tears with his thumb.

"Please, let me go." I requested.

"I love him." I cried out.

I noticed his calm face turning to hard. He pushed me against the wall, caging me between his arms. I turned my face sideways.

"Little Muffin, don't test my patience! Trust me you won't like it. Forget that bastard! You're married to me! You're my wife now! So forget him! If you try to run or talk like this, I'll make sure, you'll never see him ever again. I'll just kill him!! You get me?" He asked in calm and dangerous tone making more tears releasing from my eyes.

He pulled away from me and started to unbutton his shirt, before he could take it off I ran outside the room.

"Wash that tears of yours!" I heard him say and immediately wiped my tears.

I started to descend the stairs, I didn't neither found his brother nor mother in the living room. Taking a deep breath, I made my way towards the kitchen only to find his mother with some servants.

"Maa." I called her.

I don't think she's like him. She seemed so innocent and talkative.

She looked at me and smiled which I gladly returned back.

"I'll help you" I said.

"No dear! It's almost done." She said with a smile.

"Nah, I'll help you." I said and begin to cut the vegetables along with her.