𝗦𝗜𝗫

"Clear this!" Ishaan ordered moving out of his den.

"Why did you kill him?" Vihaan asked.

"We got it, who the fuck is behind him. So don't worry!" Ishaan shrugged getting into the driver seat in his black Rolls Royce Phantom.

"What are we going to tell dad?" Vihaan asked getting beside him on the passenger seat of the car.

"That's so simple, I mean me Ishaan killed him. Say like that to dad." Ishaan scoffed.

Vihaan rolled his eyes making Ishaan smirk while starting the engine.

"You moron, if he was alive we can gather more information right?" Vihaan asked.

"Vihaan, there's nothing left. From the day when he stepped in our office I've been spying his each and every moves. His phone, laptop everything is hacked. And I even had a doubt about this Ajay Fucking Mishra! Long ago. But it's about Mommy that's why I was controlling my patience. Now leave it!" Ishaan said.

"I'm so proud of you little one." Vihaan scoffed running his fingers through Ishaan's hair.

"Get lost!" Ishaan said jerking off his hand from his hair causing Vihaan to laugh.

Ishaan chuckled along with him.

"How's your marriage life going?"

Vihaan's questioned making Ishaan's smile fade away.

"It's.. good." Ishaan replied after a small a pause.

Vihaan gave a questioning look.

"Like you always say, everything has it's own time." Ishaan said turning his car towards the entrance of their big Mansion.

"I don't know whatever it is, but hope soon it'll be Okay." Vihaan said patting his shoulder.

Ishaan nodded and both of them got down from the car after parking it on the parking lot.

"Anyway you're elder than me, you should get married." Ishaan shrugged.

"Can you please stop?" Vihaan glared.

"Why are you both late? And where were you?" Lakshmi's authoritative voice caught their attention.

"Actually there was an important meeting." Ishaan said looking at Vihaan who nodded.

"Now?" Lakshmi asked suspiciously.

"I can't tolerate this! Vihaan did you hear that? She doesn't trust us? Trust me?! Somebody please kill me." Ishaan cried dramatically.

"You don't trust me, baby?" Ishaan asked cupping her cheeks.

"I know you're worried. But there was a meeting. After the meeting we've been checking the products. That's why we're late." Vihaan assured her.

"But you doubted me?! It hurts like hell." Ishaan said keeping his palm on his chest earning a smack from Lakshmi.

"This boy!" Lakshmi muttered.

"Everything done?" Vaibhav asked.

"Yeah dad!" Vihaan said.

"Hhaa Ishaan, your wife was asking you." Vaibhav said with a smirk.

Ishaan glanced at him, surprised.

"L-let me check." Ishaan said and made his way towards his room. He heard the sounds of faded giggles.

He opened the room door to see her engrossed watching the moon through the window.