𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

A day later..

Vihaan stood on the entrance of the police station. He walked inside, Shreya was with him.

"You're here again?" The police man asked seeing Vihaan again in the police station.

"Sir, I just want to see him. Please." Vihaan request joining his palms.

"How many times should we tell you? Have you gone mad?" The police asked pushing him.

He was about to fall, Shreya held him.

"Sir, please.. just once." Shreya requested while tears made it's way from her eyes.

"Please sir, just once. After that I won't come. Please." Vihaan said falling on his knees.

"Don't take too much time." The police said.

"Hha." They both nodded immediately.

"This way." The police showed the way and they both reached infront of the bars.

Vihaan looked at his brother who was  sitting there like a pathetic.

"Ishaan," he called out gulping the lump formed on his throat.

Ishaan looked up from the floor to Vihaan. He stood up and came near the bars.

"I'll take you out of this. I'll never let you suffer." Vihaan said.

Ishaan held his hand which Vihaan was holding on the bar.

"Bhai, I just don't feel like living anymore," Ishaan muttered.

"Ishaan, don't say like that. I'll take you out. Trust me. I won't let you suffer." Vihaan said cupping his neck.

"Bhabhi, I don't need to say this but please take care of him. He didn't do anything wrong. He never betrayed you. Please be with him, he won't be able to handle the loneliness anymore." Ishaan said looking straight into Shreya 's eyes making tears fall from her eyes.

A sob escaped from Vihaan's mouth.

"Fuck you, I'll come. I'll save you." Vihaan said with determination tightening the hold on Ishaan's hand.

Ishaan gave a painful smile.

"Enough!! You both should leave now." The police said.

"Sir, when are you presenting him in the court?" Shreya asked.

"He's in remand for fourteen days. After fourteen days, he'll be presented in the court." The police replied.

"Don't worry, I'll try my best to take you out of here." Vihaan said, while more tears rolled down from his eyes.

"If the inspector came, I'll be in great trouble. Please." The police man said.

"Bhai, I'm sorry." Ishaan said, as Vihaan and Shreya was about to leave.

Vihaan was helpless as fuck. He was feeling guilty of don't know about what.

Fourteen days later..

Now the police has brought him to the court. Ishaan stepped out from the police Jeep. His hairs were messed and falling on his forehead. His hands were cuffed infront. His head was low. His face has lost it's colour.

There was a small crowd waiting for him. Ishaan looked at everyone. It was his men. His another family! He smiled at everyone, painfully.

"Ishaan," Vihaan's voice made him look up.

There Vihaan was standing and Shreya was with him. Her eyes had tears, which Ishaan didn't fail to notice. He gave small smile, painful one assuring her and Vihaan he's Okay when he was actually not.