𝗧𝗘𝗡

Jhanvi slowly pulled back. Their eyes met again, Ishaan wiped her tears using his thumb.

"It's hurting so much." She whispered while tears rolled down from her eyes.

"Little Muffin, it's Okay!" Ishaan said cupping her cheek.

Jhanvi glanced at him with teary eyes.

"You stop calling me that." She glared at him.

"What?"

"Little Muffin, do I actually look like that?" She frowned.

Ishaan chuckled.

"You should sleep now." Ishaan said taking her near the bed by pushing her shoulder.

"Jhanvi, I don't know how it happened. Marriage, wife, children, these were not in my bucket list. Business meetings etc. Was the thing I always planned of but don't know how I suddenly got attracted to you. I just couldn't take my eyes off you. I never felt this way before, I love you so much. Don't think I'm taking advantage of your situation. I loved you two months before, I love you now and I will love you forever." Ishaan said and made her sit on the bed.

Taking a deep breathe, he kissed her forehead.

"Sleep." He said patting her head and turned to leave but stopped when she tugged his wrist.

He raised his brows in confusion.

"Where to?" She asked.

"Let me go to bed." He replied.

"Sleep here!" She said patting the bed.

Ishaan glanced at her, who was making the bed and making space for him to sleep. She gestured him to lie down with her head. He lied down on the bed, so did she. He turned off the lights. There were a little bit distance between them.

Jhanvi closed her eyes, but he chose to not to sleep. He kept staring into her face. He smiled like a school boy who just get smile from his favourite crush.

By staring at her face, don't know when sleep consumed him.

☆☆☆☆

The sunlight peeped through the window spoiled Ishaan's beautiful sleep. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around to find the bed empty. He rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands.

"Good Morning!" Ishaan looked at the door side to see her standing there with a cup of coffee.

[Her OOTD]

Jhanvi smiled at him. He gave the brightest smile could give. She sat on the bed facing him, extending the coffee towards him.

"Good Morning and thank you." He replied taking the coffee from her.

Ishaan stared at her eyes, she was looking at something randomly. His eyes wasn't leaving her face.