𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

"Jhanvi, he will make you happy." Jaydev said.

"I love Karan! And I'm not going to marry anybody except him. I will never." Jhanvi yelled at the top of her lungs glaring her father earning a tight slap from Geetha.

"I told you, talk with manners." Geetha glared.

"I'm not going to obey you in this. Not at all. If I'm marrying someone that will be Karan. Only Karan!" Jhanvi said with a clenched jaw.

"Jhanvi, I promised him." Jaydev said.

"Did you ask me before promising him?" Jhanvi glared.

"Didi-" Vikas was interrupted by Jhanvi's death glare.

"I won't Marry him-" Jaydev slapped her tightly, this time she falls down.

"Before giving birth to you, your mother didn't ask you. We didn't ask you before joining you to the school, we didn't ask you before to raise you. Did we? I have never opposed any decision of you, did we? I'm asking something for you, first ever time. And you can't even do it? If you want to see me alive, marry him." Saying this Jaydev made his way towards his room not before grabbing her phone.

Geetha followed him.

Tears made it's way from her eyes. She covered her face with her hands.

"Didi, I'll talk to dad." Vikas helped her to get up and made her sit on the couch.

"Don't cry." He wiped her tears.

✧✧✧

Jhanvi's face was red. Tears were rolling down from her cheeks continuously.

Jaydev entered inside her room. Jhanvi didn't look at him. Jaydev sat beside her on the bed.

"Jhanvi, you should realise this we are not even in half in their standards. And if they want he can get you anyhow uhh you know what I mean! Please.. for me." Jaydev requested.

Jhanvi looked at her father with teary eyes.

"But dad, I love him! Why can't you understand?" She cried out.

"I told you my decision already. I don't want to listen anything." He says sternly and walked out of the room making her shattered.

✧✧✧

"Did he agree?" Lakshmi said.

"After all, why won't he?" Vaibhav asked.

"You shut up!" Lakshmi glared, knowing well about his head weight.

"What about her?" Vihaan's sudden question made Ishaan startle.

"He told me, he will obey her." Ishaan said keeping his gaze still on his laptop.

"Is she in a relationship with somebody else?" Vihaan asked.

"I don't know." Ishaan said after a long pause.

"Leave it, are you guys going to come with me or not?" Ishaan looked up from his laptop finally.

"Lover boy!" Vihaan pulled his cheek.

"Stupid!" Ishaan jerked off his hands.

✧✧✧

There wasn't any colour in Jhanvi's face. Last night, Vikas begged their parents to stop this marriage. But no use.