𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Jhanvi slowly opened her eyes and found Ishaan still sleeping in the same position as last night. Just then she realised, that sun was peeping inside through the window and she has slept till late. She sat straight immediately and pushed Ishaan from off her. He fell on the floor.

"What the Fuck?" He asked in a sleepy tone with frustration, while running his through his messy hair.

"Look at the time, we slept this late!!" Jhanvi muttered while standing up from the bed and going towards the washroom.

Ishaan lazily stood up from the floor and made his way towards the door and walked downstairs as his beautiful sleep was already lost. He roamed his eyes all over the living room once he reached there. Vaibhav was reading newspaper and just the Shreya gave him a cup of tea. Lakshmi was going towards the prayer room. Vihaan was randomly changing the channels in the television.

Taking a deep breath, he sat beside Vihaan lazily.

"Too late, little one." Vihaan said turning towards him with a teasing smile.

"Shut up!." Ishaan muttered while resting his head on Vaibhav 's shoulder.

"What?" Vaibhav asked lifting his eyes from the newspaper.

"Nothing, dad!" Vihaan said with a chuckle.

"Where's she?" Lakshmi asked coming towards Ishaan.

"She? Taking a bath." Ishaan muttered.

"Should I bring coffee?" Shreya asked.

"Nah! Bhabhi, it's Okay. I'll come." Ishaan replied.

"Sorry, I woke up late." Jhanvi said descending the stairs.

"Are you Okay? Do you had any headache?" Lakshmi asked touching her forehead with the back of her palm.

"Nah, we slept late." Before Jhanvi could say something, Ishaan interrupted.

Everyone's head snapped towards him. Jhanvi widened her eyes. Heat erupted through her veins, making her blush.

"I know I'm handsome, stop looking like that." Ishaan said standing up from the couch and made his way towards the kitchen ignoring everyone.

Jhanvi looked at everyone awkwardly. Without uttering any words she ran back to the room. Everyone chuckled. Shreya made her way towards the kitchen and saw Ishaan was checking the shelf.

"What are you looking there?" Shreya asked.

"Coffee powder?" Ishaan asked looking at her.

"Let me help." Shreya said and took the bottle of coffee powder which was kept beside the stove.

Ishaan moved aside, making space for her. Shreya made the coffee and handed over it to him.

"Thank you." He said.

"Did dad talked about your reception?" Ishaan asked.

Shreya looked up at him and then shook her head.

"Why? It should be held soon." Ishaan muttered.

"Why? What's the need?" Shreya asked.

"What you meant by this why? Wedding happened so does reception." Ishaan said.

"And you know, your wedding was simply held in the temple. And our business partners, friends weren't aware of your wedding. So it should be held soon. Lemme talk to dad." Ishaan taking the coffee mug in his hand and turned to leave when he noticed Jhanvi.

She shot him a death glare, turned her face. Ishaan knitted his eyebrows at first and smiled realising the reason behind her anger. He shook his head with a smile and made his way towards the living room to see Vaibhav, Lakshmi and Vihaan was there.