𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬

The sky was pouring nonstop. Seems like even the sky was crying and taking out its frustration but Ishaan wasn't. He was normal, as if nothing happened. He was alright like he hasn't lost his parents, he hasn't lost his love, like he wasn't betrayed in the past. He was like a normal man, as if everything around him is normal.

"Chachu, do you like rain?" Asked Vedant who was in his room all ready and was looking at the rain through the window while Ishaan was getting ready.

"Hhm, Rain is needed for growing. It can only provide water, which every living being needs. For the growth of plants and animals etc." Ishaan
replied putting the last button on his shirt and looked at him.

There Vedant was looking at him with a weird face.

"What?" Ishaan asked running his fingers through his hairs, combing them.

"I was expecting a personal answer. Not a scientific one." Vedant said causing Ishaan to chuckle.

"Chachu, are you done?"

"Yeah!" Ishaan replied.

"Come, let's go." Vedant said holding Ishaan's arm and dragged him outside only to be stopped on his heels seeing Vihaan there.

"I forgot something." Saying this Vedant ran from there leaving a baffled Ishaan there.

"Do you get any job there?" Ishaan's question grabbed his attention.

"Hhn?" Vihaan looked at him.

"I asked, do you get any job there, I mean in Mumbai?" Ishaan repeated.

"No," Vihaan replied curtly.

"Then why?" Ishaan asked.

"We are leaving from here and going to settle there. Because, I was waiting all these years for you to come out. Now you're here. I can't stay here in this city anymore." Vihaan said in a stern voice and left from there.

"Ishaan, " Shreya called him causing Ishaan to turn around to look at her.

"Did you pack your bags?" Ishaan asked.

"Hha all done." Shreya said with a smile.

"Bhabhi, all Okay?" He asked causing her smile to fade away.

Ishaan was about to ask something but stopped hearing:

"Are you people planning to stay here? It's 6.30 we've to leave fast, the train is in one hour. There must be traffic. Come fast. " Vihaan yelled.

"Nobody is deaf. We are coming, you go." Ishaan replied.

"Where's Ved?" He asked looking around.

"Here," Vedant came.

Soon they sat on the taxi, Vihaan arranged already for them. There was traffic due to the rain, they reached the railway station. They took out their luggages. Vihaan paid the driver. Still there was thirty minutes for the train.

Ishaan sat on the bench there, pulled Vedant beside him.

"Bhabhi, why are you standing? We've still time." Ishaan said, Shreya sat beside him.

Vihaan shook his head, stood there maintaining a straight face. Vedant was talking to Ishaan in a slow voice, he was responding too.

"Do you guys need anything to eat?" Vihaan asked.

"Lays, sprite." Vedant said in a slow voice.

"Stay here. Don't go anywhere." Vihaan said and left from there.

"Is there any problem?" Ishaan couldn't help but ask her.

"N-nothing, Ishaan." Shreya replied with a small smile.