𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Ishaan opened his eyes from the sleep, hearing his wife's voice.

"What happened?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

Jhanvi glared at him. Seeing her glare Ishaan knitted his eyebrows.

"Jhanvi what happened?" He asked seeming pretty serious while standing up from the bed.

She didn't utter any word. Taking a deep sigh, Ishaan made his way towards her and pulled her over him wrapping his arms around her waist resulting her to rest her palms on his bare chest.

"What happened?" He asked softly.

Jhanvi rested her head on the base of his neck.

"I can't face them." She muttered against his neck.

"Why?" He asked knitting his eyebrows.

"Look at this." She said with a pout showing her neck where there is a reddish brown hickey.

Ishaan smiled. A toothy smile.

"Did they say something?" He asked.

Jhanvi shook her head.

"But how will I face them? You're so shameless Ishaan!" She whined.

"Let it be. Dad was really worried about our relationship even though I assured him. But now it's cleared. No worries." He said pecking her lips.

✧✧✧

"Ishaan," Vihaan called him who just ignored and made his way towards his cabine, without even turning back.

Vihaan sighed and followed him to his cabin. There he found Ishaan going through the files.

"Ishaan, enough of this drama." Vihaan stood infront of his table.

Ishaan looked up from the file to face him.

"Drama? Me? Am I the one who's doing drama? Really?" Ishaan asked with a clenched jaw.

"Fine, it's me. Leave it." Vihaan said.

"Vihaan, I really don't know what exactly happened to you. Is it because of bhabhi that you're doing like this or something else. I fucking don't know." Ishaan said.

"Arreh, Aisa kuch nahi hai!" (Heyy, nothing like that.) Vihaan said.

"She broke you and left. Now you're tied with someone, I'm sure she'll definitely repair you. Bhabhi is someone just like Mommy. Not every girls are same." Ishaan said.

"Bhai, I genuinely want you to move on." Ishaan said looking Vihaan who instantly looked away hiding his tearful eyes.

"Life must go on." Ishaan said.

Vihaan nodded and left the cabin at instant.

Ishaan looked at the way, taking a deep sigh he continued his work.

✧✧✧

Ishaan came out from his car and made his way inside his Mansion. He was welcomed by silence as it was midnight. The whole living room was filled with the light of of small bulb. He was going towards the upstairs but he halted on the place hearing.

"Dinner?" Jhanvi's voice was calm in the silent room.

"Uh, well uhm I did it." Ishaan said.

"Ohh, you must be tired. Then go and sleep." Jhanvi said and made her way towards the kitchen.

Ishaan sighed and followed her to the kitchen. Her back was facing him. Her hairs are tied in loose messy low bun. Few strands of hairs was falling on her back. Ishaan went to her and hugged her from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder.