𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

Few days later...

The lives of the people in Mehrotra Mansion was becoming normal. Lakshmi was indeed happy with her daughter-in-laws. Everything is becoming quite normal. Ishaan was happiest to the core, as Jhanvi's love gestures were pleasing him. No, they haven't consummated yet. Still they both can't sleep without cuddling.

Now Jhanvi and Shreya was in Kitchen, making the dinner.

"Both of you, I've told you several times not to do any work!" Lakshmi said entering the kitchen.

"Well, maa we can do this." Shreya said politely.

Shreya was a cute and calm person. She is full of kindness and patience. She is very spiritual, and compassionate person.

"Yup! It's okay. We can do this." Jhanvi said.

"Jhanvi, can you pass me the oil?" Shreya asked.

Jhanvi passed the oil bottle with a smile.

"Mommy!!" Vihaan screamed from the hall. The ladies flinched for a moment.

"Stupid! Slow down!" Ishaan glared.

"What happened?" Lakshmi asked coming from the kitchen followed by Shreya and Jhanvi.

"Nothing, I didn't see anybody. So that's why.." Vihaan said with a toothy smile.

Ishaan rolled his eyes.

"Psycho!" He muttered.

"Well, little one! I'm you're brother, how on this earth I can be normal?!" Vihaan asked while raising his hands in air.

"You-" Ishaan was cut off by Lakshmi.

"Stop it both of you!" Lakshmi glared at both.

"Mommy, it's him." Ishaan said glaring at Vihaan.

"You both haven't stopped yet!" Vaibhav asked irritated.

"They're doing this from the office." He muttered.

"Well, your beloved son was the reason!" Ishaan said angrily and made his way towards his room climbing upstairs.

"Let me go." Jhanvi said handing the knife she held to Shreya who hid her smile.

"What happened?" Jhanvi asked entering their room but the room was empty.

"Ishaan?" She called out.

She noticed the balcony was open. Shaking her head, she made her way towards balcony and saw him standing there.

"Ishaan," She called out again.

Ishaan turned towards her. Jhanvi chuckled seeing his grumpy face.

"I told him, I'll drive but he came so quickly and sat on the driver seat. Jerk!" Ishaan mattered.

"You wanted to drive?" Jhanvi asked.

"Jhanviiii, I wanted to drive at that moment. But he will always do against what I'm saying." Ishaan said.

Jhanvi laughed harder seeing his grumpy face. She pulled his cheek.

"Stop!" He said glaring. She laughed even more.

"Ishaan, stop being baby. Go and take bath. Come down for dinner." Jhanvi said Patting his cheek.

He held her arm and pulled her closer. Their chest collided with eachother.

"What?" She asked.

He leaned and then kissed her cheek. She raised her eyebrows.

"Nothing, go." He said leaving her .