𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Ishaan stopped the car infront of Jhanvi's house.

"Little Muffin!" Ishaan's voice brought her back to earth.

"Hhnn?" Jhanvi glanced at him.

"Do you love me?" Ishaan asked turning towards her, facing her.

His grey orbs met her black ones.

"Why are you asking again and again? Ofcourse, I love you." Jhanvi said.

"Your father didn't do anything, it's me." Ishaan said.

"Ishaan, for God's sake please stop it. It's past, let it be. Don't bring it up. You're guilty for my tears and I'm guilty for my harsh words for you and my parents. Let bygones be bygones." Jhanvi muttered irritated.

"Okay, if you don't want. It's Okay." Ishaan shrugged, buckling off the seat belt.

"Come." Jhanvi said with a smile while opening the car door.

Jhanvi held his arm and they walked inside. Jaydev was scolding Vikas and Geetha was trying to get solve it, but seems like that is not in her hands.

"You think you've grown up? That's why you did it, right? Then hear me out, you're still a child. You haven't grown up yet." Jaydev scolded him, like all the typical Indian parents.

Ishaan and Jhanvi looked at eachother.

"He won't do anything from the next time. Please let it go na?" Geetha asked pleading while glaring Vikas at the same time.

"He-"

"Papa," Jhanvi cut him off.

The trio looked towards the entrance. Jhanvi, made her way towards them, while Ishaan stood there awkwardly.

"What happened? Why are you scolding him?" Jhanvi enquired.

"Didi, I didn't do anything." Vikas said.

"You didn't?" Jaydev glared at him.

"Papa, it's the first time we are here. Are you thinking to resume your scolding session or let us welcome?" Jhanvi asked with a disbelief.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Jaydev apologiesed.

"Damadji, please.." Geetha invited Ishaan who was standing there awkwardly.

Ishaan smiled, came inside. Jaydev asked him to sit, so did he. Geetha and Jaydev smiled at him, which he returned.

"Let me go and make something for you." Geetha said and made her way towards the kitchen.

"Let me help." Jhanvi said and ran behind her.

"Elders talk, I haven't grown up yet. So you guys continue." Vikas said awkwardly and made his way towards the kitchen.

Jaydev passed a glare to Vikas. Ishaan gave a slight chuckle seeing his reaction.

"How are you?" Ishaan asked.

"Leave that, tell me this, is she still reluctant? Does she created any mess?" Jaydev asked with a slight fear.

"At first she was. Now Okay." Ishaan replied and narrated the incident regarding Karan to him.

"She really felt sad for it." Ishaan muttered.

"Now all good!" Ishaan added.

Jaydev smiled wholeheartedly. There was a concern in him for Jhanvi. He's well aware of daughter. Her sassiness, stubbornness,  everything. He knows marrying her off to someone against her will wasn't good. He knows she would definitely do something.