𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

"Vihaa-"

"What Vihaan? Hhm? You forced her into this Marriage? How could you? Do you actually have any shame?" Vihaan asked in a cold yet calm voice.

"I'm talking to my Little one Ishaan, not to the Mafia King, Ishaan Mehrotra." Vihaan says while folding his arms near to his chest.

Ishaan lowered his gaze.

"I told you earlier, anything you'll get by forced. But not the feelings. Especially, this love." Vihaan says in a calm tone while placing his hand on Ishaan's shoulder.

Ishaan hugged him hiding his face in Vihaan's shoulder.

"I love her so much. I know what I did was wrong. But I can't help it. I don't want to stay away from her for a mere second. But she hates me. Hates me so damn much, Vihaan. Seeing her tears is hurting me. And realising I'm the reason for her tears is breaking me from inside. I'm doing it purposely to hurt myself for hurting her. But I can't let her go." Ishaan says with a muffled voice. And Vihaan's part of shirt in his shoulder got wet due to his tears.

"You think it will erase your sins?" Vihaan asks.

"For Fuck's sake, please don't ask me anything. I'm insane right now." Ishaan muttered while running his fingers through his already messy hair making it more mess.

Just then, Vaibhav, Lakshmi and Jhanvi came.

"I'll leave now." He says while once more running his fingers through his hair and made his way towards the entrance where his car is waiting for him.

Opening the car door, he sat on his car. Without sparing any glance towards anyone, he sat on the car and motioned his driver to start the car.

"Something is definitely wrong with this guy!" Vaibhav muttered and went inside. Others did the same.

✧✧✧

Ishaan entered the meeting hall with, usual straight and cold face. People greeted him, he responded to them with a curt nod. He sat on the office chair which was left empty for him.

"È definitivo ?" William asked.
(Is it final?)

"Siamo lieti di lavorare con ." Alexander said.
(We are pleased to work with you.)

Ishaan gave a slight nod and they begin to discuss further.

"È un affare. Giusto? Hai qualche obiezione? Ishaan asked looking at everyone in a calm yet cold voice filling the atmosphere with his aura.
(It's a deal. Right? Do you have any objections?)

"Sono d'accordo!" One of them said.

"Sono d'accordo!" Another one said.
(I agree)

And then people in the meeting hall one by one begin to repeat and everyone agreed to the deal.

"Da qui lavoreremo insieme. Mi aspetto che tutti collaborino." Ishaan says earning nod from everyone while standing up from his chair.
(From here we work together. I expect everyone to cooperate.)

Everyone nodded at his words and stood up from their chairs as the meeting got over.

Ishaan moved out of the meeting hall with Akshat and some bodyguards behind him.

Ishaan sat on his car. Akshat sat on the front seat and driver started the car to their usual place, Bar! Driver parked the car in the parking lot. Ishaan stepped out of the car and made his way towards the bar section of the hotel.