𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

"When are we going??" Jhanvi asked.

"Evening!" Ishaan said while wearing his blazer.

"Be ready at 7" he muttered against her forehead and placed a kiss there.

"Bye." She said.

"Bye," He muttered and went away.

Ishaan sat in his car and his driver took him to his den. Akshat was waiting at the entrance of the den.

"Why did you call me urgently?" Ishaan asked while walking inside the den.

"Sir, there's a problem." Akshat replied nervously walking along with him.

"What problem? Elaborate!" Ishaan muttered.

"Sir, Vincent Williams is here!"

Ishaan stopped at the instant hearing the information.

"Yes sir, from our source we got to know that he's in Delhi." Akshat informed.

"Call for a meeting." Ishaan took deep breath and ordered.

"Yes sir!" Akshat nodded immediately and left.

✧۝✧

Ishaan walked into the meeting area where more than five hundred and fifty people were waiting. They'll are the people all over India, who are engaged criminalistic acts including Mafia and working for Ishaan. They all confusingly looked at him who's sitting on his arm chair with a cold face as suddenly they'll are summoned to a meeting urgently.

"I know y'all are confused," Ishaan started.

Everyone nodded their head.

"So you guys have been working for us from hereditary. I know, when a problem occurs the people whom I contact and collect information are all with your help. Like always, I want your help this time too."

"Boss, command!" The crowed screamed.

Ishaan showed his palm, and they all went quite at an instant.

"As you all are aware about our entry to the European Mafia, regarding that I visited Italy, lately. From there, I was accepted among them. Isn't it quite surprising? Without conflicts they were ready to work with us. The point was some was ready to work with us, but not everybody. Show the picture."

Akshat showed the picture of some foreign people in the projector.

"This is Alexander, William, Frank, and David!" Ishaan said pointing the lazer on the people's forehead, which was graffiti showed on the projector.

"These people are in our side, they're doing the favour. But," Ishaan stopped and looked at Akshat who nodded at him and showed another graffiti.

"But this, James, Vincent, Fredrick are plotting against us. This Vincent, he's here." Ishaan said while everyone looked at it closely, and brought their attention back to Ishaan.

"There maybe chances of conflicts, and I need all of your support. Listen, we've to fight against them together. So if you find any traces or information regarding this man, do inform my men. Vincent is dangerous, so as our country is." Ishaan said.

"We've to find him out as soon as possible." Ishaan said.

"As you say, Boss!" People screamed.