𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

"What do you do, in free time?" Ishaan asked lying on the bed, Jhanvi rested her head on his bicep, facing eachother.

"I? I talk with Maa. And now bhabhi is here so, we used to talk, watch TV. Yes, that's it." Jhanvi replied.

"Ishaan, don't you watch TV?" She asked.

"I don't have time." He muttered.

Jhanvi sat straight, Ishaan knitted his eyebrows.

"You'll be always like this?" She asked.

"Elaborate, please." He said not understanding the meaning behind her statement.

"Means, you'll always say I'm busy , I don't have much time, I've meeting, etc even when our baby comes?" She questioned.

Ishaan sat straight facing her with a suprised face, while a sly smirk was playing on his lips.

"You've thought this far?" He asked.

Jhanvi's lower lip curled inside. She took a deep breath and cursed herself for making her embarrassed.

"Vo actually, Uhm.. I- didn't mean it. I- uhmm, Ishaan it's already late. Come let's sleep." Saying this she lied down on the bed and closed her eyes, pretending to be sleeping.

"Woah! Well, that's good. My Little Muffin, has thought this much, I'm little free from the tension, Right?" He teased making her turn towards him, while hovering over her.

"Little Muffin, you slept already?" He asked touching his forehead with her's, still seeing her closed eyes.

"You stop that!" She glared at him and instantly sat up.

Ishaan chuckled.

"Idiot!" She muttered.

"Acha leave it. Tell me what else have you thought?" Ishaan asked pulling her to his lap.

Her both legs rested on either side of his torso. Their intimate parts were brushing. Jhanvi tried ignore to ignore the fact and focus on him.

"Tell me." He insisted, and bothered less.

"Uhmm, one baby-"

"Only one?" He frowned, cutting off her.

"Shut up, Mr. Mehrotra!" She said placing her fingers on his lips.

Ishaan nodded, obediently with a small smile.

"Tell me do you like girl or boy." Jhanvi said staring into his grey eyes.

"Girl babies are cuties. Girl." Ishaan said excitedly.

"Well, in my thoughts I want a child, you and me. Never thought the child's gender. So anyway it's girl. What would be her name?" Jhanvi asked the last line to herself.

"Nivedita!" Ishaan said.

Jhanvi knitted her eyebrows, while asking.

"Who's she?"

"No one." Ishaan replied.

"Ishaan, just tell me. I know you're lying." Jhanvi said.

Ishaan closed his eyes before opening and said:

"If I ever had a sister, I thought I'll name her this. I really don't know Jhanvi but I'm fond of this name. I just don't know why, as I said you're the only one. But this name, I'm attracted to it. And Trust me, no one." Ishaan said while rolling her hair strands on his index finger.

"Ohhhhh, Okay, so we will name her Nivedita. It's fixed. And uhmm-"

"I want her to be in sports." Ishaan said