𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

The Mehrotra Mansion was decorated beautifully as the pre-wedding celebrations and wedding preparations of Vihaan are going on.

Vihaan was standing on the living room continuously trying to call Ishaan as usual. He turned around listening Jhanvi's call.

"Bhai,"

"Jhanvi do you need something? What happened?" Vihaan asked placing his hand on her head seeing her tearful eyes.

"He.. There is no sign of him, after he left. Is he Okay? Did anything happened to him?" Jhanvi asked while her voice broke.

Vihaan smiled.

"I know he hurted you. That's because he loves you insanely. By saying this I'm not justifying his deeds. What he did was wrong, I agree. And he left because, he was hurting himself by staying away from you." Vihaan said wiping her tears.

"I don't know what I feel for him, but from the last few weeks my mind and heart is stuck with his thoughts only. I can't think anything else." Jhanvi said.

Vihaan chuckled.

"Wait for some more time, maybe you understand the meaning." Vihaan shrugged.

"Will he come to your wedding?" Jhanvi asked trying to change the topic and their conversation was interrupted by Vaibhav and Lakshmi.

"Even I want to know about it!" Vaibhav said.

"That boy! How many times should I call him? Eh? That brat boy isn't picking my calls. What do he think of himself? Once he comes here, I'll smash his head. Brat!" Lakshmi said.

"Baby, I'm hurt." Ishaan said dramatically keeping his hand on his chest.

Everyone's lips broke into a smile. Lakshmi rushed to him and hugged him. Ishaan wrapped his arms around her.

"Really baby? I guess, you were saying something." Ishaan teased her.

Lakshmi pulled back, just then Ishaan received a tight slap. Ishaan looked at her with an open mouth.

"Well, I was expecting that!!" Vihaan said with a laugh.

"How dare you? Are you insane? How could you leave just like that?? Not calling us, and even not picking the calls. Before when you leave, you used to call us now what actually have happened to you? Leave us, Your wife? What about her? You're married for God's sake, you can't just leave like that Ishaan. Am I clear?" Lakshmi completed with a death glare atlast.

Ishaan gave a peck on Lakshmi's right cheek.

"As you say, my lord!" Ishaan said taking a step back while bowing his head dramatically infront of her.

Everyone chuckled. Later he hugged Vaibhav and approached Vihaan. Jhanvi stood there awkwardly.

"Vihaan, I heard you're getting married? What happened suddenly? As far as I know, you were not interested in married life. Are you Okay?" Ishaan scoffed keeping his hand on Vihaan's forehead.

"Well, you know what your wife was missing you so much. Do give your time to her." Vihaan teased back.

Ishaan glanced at Jhanvi who was standing beside Vihaan. His grey eyes met her black ones. Jhanvi felt her cheeks getting hot, she quickly lowered her gaze. While Ishaan kept his gaze only on her. Vihaan smirked and leaned to his ear.

"You can stare at her later, now behave we are also standing here." Vihaan said with a smirk.

Vaibhav and Lakshmi chuckled.

"Le-let me go." Saying this Jhanvi ran to the kitchen.

Ishaan watched her leave, while others chuckled.