𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

Ishaan calmly climbed the stairs of his house. He reached his room and saw Jhanvi was walking here and there. By her body language, one can clearly say that she's very nervous. Ishaan stood on the door step.

"Any problem?" Ishaan asked in his calm voice sending chills throughout her veins.

Jhanvi snapped her head towards him. She gulped down hard and shook her head nervously.

"You don't seem to, Little Muffin." Ishaan said taking steps towards her.

"N-no, I-I'm f-fine." Jhanvi stuttered badly.

Jhanvi stepped backwards, seeing him coming towards her. It came to an end when her back hit the wall, making her caged between him and the wall.

"Is there anything else you wanna let me know?" He asked in his ever calmest voice. One can clearly say that, he was damn angry. He was controlling his anger yet his tone and body language was calm.

Jhanvi gulped. Her lips begin to tremble badly. She found her palm was sweating. She pressed her lips together and gulped again. Sweat formed on her forehead.

"C'mon tell me Little Muffin, is there anything else that you wanna let me know?" He asked again.

Jhanvi stood there nervously. Ishaan came dangerously close to her face. She noticed his grey eyes are bloody red.

"Why did you do that?" Ishaan asked.

"WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME??!!!" Ishaan screamed gripping her arm.

Jhanvi flinched at his high pitched voice.

"Because I hate you!" Jhanvi said gritting her teeth.

Ishaan looked at her as she continued.

"All these days, I was pretending to be loving you, accepting you. How could you think that I'll forget my love easily and accept you? Those days I was just pretending! Nothing else. How badly I begged you? How many times I requested you? But you're a psycho! That you are not ready for accepting the truth, the reality. My father supported you, I can't do anything. Who do you think you are? You'll get anything by your money? Your arrogance? Your order? I loathe you to infinity. Even your presence makes me suffocate to the core! You Fucking manwhore!" She completed slapping his cheek hardly.

Ishaan stood there numb. Jhanvi stood facing him with anger, hate in her eyes. She slapped his cheek again. Ishaan looked at her, before he could think of doing something; he felt someone was holding him.

Ishaan looked at the person who held him just now, found it was the police. There was not just one, more than ten people are there. They dragged Ishaan from his room to downstairs. Jhanvi followed them.

Ishaan wasn't showing any force or something. He was just numb.

"What the fuck is happening here?" Vihaan's thundering voice heard around the Mansion.

"We've got evidence of him in the Mafia." The police said.

"What the hell?" Saying this Vihaan was about to go towards Ishaan for freeing him but the police held him.

"Let go!" Vihaan glared.

"Thank Ms. Tiwari  for the informing us." The police said.