𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢

"Chachu, what are you doing?" Vedant asked opening Ishaan's room.

Ishaan who was lost in his thoughts while lying on the bed, sat up straight.

Vedant gave a toothy smile, came inside and sat beside him.

"I'm bored. Are you busy?" Vedant looked at him.

Ishaan smiled and shook his head.

"You were lying here, simply?" Vedant asked.

Ishaan nodded.

"Ishaan," Their conversation was interrupted by Shreya.

"Bhabhi?" Ishaan stood up, so does Vedant.

"Ishaan, are you alright?" Shreya asked, her voice held concern for him.

Ishaan twitched his lips, a bit.

"I'm Okay." Ishaan said.

"Acha? Give me a company. I've been in the kitchen all alone." Shreya suggested with a smile.

"Yeah, we are also unaware of what to do now as he's bored." Ishaan says while messing Vedant 's hairs.

Vedant gazed at him.

"Come, then." Shreya said and moved out of the room, followed by Ishaan and Vedant.

"Where's Vihaan?" Ishaan looked at Shreya for answer.

"Maybe, went to work." Shreya said opening the refrigerator and took out the potatoes, coriander leaves etc.

"Mommy, what are you going to do??" Vedant asked sitting on the kitchen island.

Ishaan sat beside him.

"Thinking of cutlet, don't know if it will work." Shreya said with a weird face.

"Why?" Ishaan knitted his eyebrows, baffled.

"Ishaan, I've made it two times. Those two times was complet flop." Shreya uttered in a disappointed tone.

"Bhabhi, never give up! One more try. We'll help you." Ishaan encouraged.

"What?! We? You both do it." Vedant shrugged, lazily.

"Fine, I'm in." Vedant stated grumpily as both Ishaan and Shreya looked, I'm mean glared at him.

They chuckled, began to do as per the instructions of Shreya.

"Hha, Vedant did you told him about the school admission?" Shreya looked up at Vedant who shook his head.

"Did you pass ninth?" Ishaan asked slicing the coriander leaves.

"No, now  going to ninth." Vedant replied.

"But bhabhi, isn't the class started already??" Ishaan asked.

"Yeah, but have to take admission soon. I was telling this boy from a long to tell him about it." Shreya gave light smack on his forehead.

"I'll tell once he gets home." Vedant huffed.

Ishaan smiled at them. Some thoughts came into his mind which eventually brought tears into his grey eyes. He ignored for now, atleast not infront of them to make a scene.

"Ishaan, what happened?" Shreya asked while her voice held concern like always for him.

"N-nothing, just something went in my eyes." He lied.

"Ishaan, do you wanna talk about it?" She asked keeping her one hand on his cheek out of nothing but concern and love.

Before Ishaan could answer, they heard footsteps. Ishaan looked at the kitchen doorstep only to see Vihaan. Vedant got down from the kitchen island and stood leaning on it. While Shreya continue to do her work.