𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

Ishaan woke up when he felt Sun's direct rays fell on him. Stretching his arms and legs, he sat straight while rubbing his eyes with back of his hands.

Last night 's incident flashed in his mind. He just sat there. Her Why? was still ringing in his mind. He don't know anything except he is madly, insanely in love with her, sorry this can't be like love. A mad Obsession! His obsession ! And he is clear about one thing that he can't now back off.

But the thought that he was knowingly hurting her was hurting him 100× more. Even he was feeling so much angry on himself for hurting her. But he is not at all ready to let her go.

Ishaan frustratingly ran his hand his already messy hair, making it more mess. Still he looked handsome.

"You slept here?" It was Vihaan, who came to the terrace do his meditation carrying a mat in his hand.

Without replying he stood up and walked inside the Mansion. As Vihaan is well aware of his aggressive little brother, he shrugged it off. But he was sure, something was definitely wrong with them. But shrugged again thinking that will be an intrusion to their personal life.

Spreading the mat on the terrace, he begin to do his meditation.

Ishaan reached his room and found it empty, he took off his shirt and walked towards his wardrobe and took out his office outfit and kept it on the bed. Then collecting the towel in his hand, made his way towards the washroom.

After a good damn minutes, he came out wearing a white towel wrapped around his torso. He ran his hand through wet hairs, shaking it with his fingers while the water droplets fall on his chest and shoulder.

Just then Jhanvi opened the door and walked inside. Ishaan turned to her before turning back to the mirror, she stopped when saw him standing infront of the mirror half naked wearing just a towel.

Jhanvi lowered her eyelashes, and she quickly went out of the room.

Ishaan wore his clothes, watch and set his hairs well and he was ready to go to office.

[His OOTD]

[His OOTD]

He made his way towards downstairs only to witness Lakshmi and Jhanvi was talking and Vihaan was checking something in laptop. His father was descending the stairs while wearing his wrist watch.

"I got a call from Stephen last day. Dad, even though we have assured that he can decide about everything in the firm, he is confused and often calls me. And I think, I should be there. So I'm going to Italy today! And will look after the firm till regarding it's completion and everything." He declared grabbing everyone's attention.

"But-"

"But what?" Vihaan was going to say something which was cut off by Ishaan.

"Nothing!" Vihaan muttered.

"Okay, I'm leaving!" Ishaan says, while walking towards the door, but stopped suddenly hearing Lakshmi.

"Have your breakfast." Lakshmi says grabbing his attention.