𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

Ishaan entered inside in the early morning, only to witness his wife sitting on the bed.

"Good Morning." Ishaan said grabbing her attention.

Jhanvi quickly stood up.

Before he could say something, Lakshmi interrupted them.

"Good morning dear," Lakshmi said with a smile.

Jahnvi wished her back.

"Here's your clothes. No need to rush, you can come down calmly." Lakshmi said handing over Jhanvi some clothes.

"And you, go and take bath. Don't be lazy!" Lakshmi slapped his cheek playfully and made her way to downstairs.

"Take a bath," Ishaan said.

Jhanvi was glaring at him. Without any word, she took the clothes and made her way towards the washroom for her morning routine. She came out after a good freaking minutes to see the room empty.

 She came out after a good freaking minutes to see the room empty

[Her OOTD]

Jhanvi was standing infront of the mirror not knowing what to do. Water was dripping from her wet hairs, which she cared less.

A throat clearing voice grabbed her attention. She looked back to see Ishaan standing at the door, all ready. Inhaling a deep breath, he made her way towards her. Standing infront of her, he took a pinch of vermillion which was kept on the dressing table and filled her partition.

Jhanvi glared at him with teary eyes, fresh tears rolled down through her cheeks. Ishaan took the small bindi and put it between her eyebrows.

Jhanvi fisted her left hand, suddenly slapped his cheek with her right hand.

"Why did you?" She cried out.

"And your family, does they have any shame-" She stopped instantly when Ishaan grabbed her arm making her fall on his chest. Jhanvi tried to wiggle.

There were inches between them. Ishaan's breathe was fanning on her forehead.

"Let me remind you one thing! It's me who forced you to in this marriage. No body, I repeat! No body knows this fact that I Fucking forced you in this. So, don't you dare to show this sassiness of yours to my parent's and brother, especially my Mommy!" Ishaan warned in a stern voice.

Jhanvi was glaring at him, but tears were welled up in her eyes.

"Leave me." She wiggled in his arms.

I hate you! I hate youuu!" She says with tears, while hitting his chest.

"Doesn't matter!" He says and walked out of the room.

Jhanvi looked at the door with teary eyes. She wiped her tears.

"Where is she?" Lakshmi asked as soon as Ishaan sat on the couch.