𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

Jhanvi looked at Ishaan, who was slowly approaching her. She gulped down, and stood on her place while fisting her hand on her saree.

Ishaan stood infront of her. Jhanvi didn't dare to look into his grey eyes. Ishaan kept his index finger under her chin and slowly lifted her face. Jhanvi looked into his grey eyes, which was looking into her's with the emotion of pure and intense love.

"Why are you quite?" He asked in a slow and hoarse voice while his hot breathe falling against her lips.

Jhanvi stood there saying nothing. Ishaan leaned towards her lips causing her to close her eyes. He stared into her face. He brought his lips on her cheek. Jhanvi's lips parted. He kissed her seductively.

"Ish.." She whispered.

Ishaan pulled back and glanced at her face.

"If you've something to ask or tell me, go on." He said in that same hoarse voice.

"Ishaan, I don't want to question you. If you're willing to tell me, you can. Why did the police come here? Did you do anything wrong?" She asked in a slow voice looking into his eyes.

Ishaan sighed, holding her hand he took her to the table and made her sit on the chair. She was sitting infront of a computer. Ishaan stood behind her and bend down to reach the height of the computer. His breathe fell on her neck sending shivers through her spine. He revealed his identity, his sins, his each and every crime to her.

Ishaan moved aside, Jhanvi was still sitting facing the computer. Her throat had dried. The words stucked on her throat. Her eyes were widened, lips dried. Breath got uneven.

"Jhanvi," he slowly called her.

Jhanvi looked at him with fearful eyes. Ishaan sat on his knees, reaching her height as she was still sitting.

"I love you, I know everything about you. How have you been? How did you do then, everything! You loves me too, but you know nothing about me. What you know about me, isn't the real me. The Ishaan Mehrotra every one know isn't the true one. He's fake. I'm fake to my Mommy. Dad, Vihaan and me are Mafias. Vihaan isn't much into it. It's me and dad. Jhanvi, I consider you as my better half. No consideration. It's you. You're my better half. I want you to know everything about me. The real me. The real Ishaan Mehrotra. The murder, the sinner, the Mafia. I want to be honest, atleast to you, Jhanvi." Ishaan said cupping her cheeks.

Tears made it's way from her eyes. Jhanvi looked at him. Fear was visible in her face. Ishaan took his hands back from her face. He stood aside.

"Jhanvi, you decide." He said and was going towards the door but stopped instantly hearing her.

"Do you ask me for my consent in this marriage?" She asked in a Fierce tone.

Ishaan turned around to look at her, as she continued.

"Do you tell me about it when I confessed my love to you? No! Right? And now you're telling me to decide?!! Okay, tell me if I said I don't want you anymore. I don't want to live with a Mafia. I don't want myself to be scared at every points of my life. I just don't love you or want to live with your anymore, will you let me go?" She asked as more fresh tears rolled down from her eyes.

Ishaan stood there without uttering a word. Because this isn't going to happen. Whatever she say, he won't let her go for sure.

"Ishaan," Jhanvi called out.

"Uh, I trust you." She muttered enough audible to him.

"Jhanvi," Ishaan said moving towards her and cupped her cheek in his palm.

"I promise, I'll leave this Mafia for you." He muttered against her lips and connected his lips with her's.

"Wear something." Jhanvi said once they pulled back from the kiss.

Just the he realised that he was just in towel. He chuckled and made his way towards his wardrobe and took out a track pants and wore it quickly. Ishaan sat on the bed, Jhanvi sat beside him.

"Ishaan," she called out.

"Hnn?" He looked at her.

"Dad didn't said anything when he got to know about it?" She asked.

"He was the one who brought us into this." He muttered.

Jhanvi didn't ask further. Ishaan sat on the bed leaning his back on the headrest. Jhanvi lied beside him. Both didn't utter anything. But their fingers are intertwined with eachother.

Ishaan was in his own thoughts. He felt a kind of relief. He looked at his wife, who was sleeping. He knitted his eyebrows. He took a deep breath. He leaned to her face and kissed her forehead and lied down beside her. She snuggled more into his neck. He closed his trying to sleep. But sleep was far away from his eyes.

He kept patting her head until the god of sleep blessed him.

Jhanvi opened her in the next morning and the first thing she came to see was her husband. They were still cuddling. Ishaan was still in deep sleep. She slowly took his hand and kept it aside not to wake him up.

✧✧✧

Ishaan descended the stairs all ready to go to the office. He looked at his mother going towards the dining room. He sighed heavily and looked at Vihaan who was staring continuously at his wife who was coming to the living room with a tray of coffee mugs in her hands. She extended the tray towards Vaibhav. The atmosphere was calm. But Ishaan sensed this calmness is something which is before the storm.

"Vihaan," Ishaan called out.

"Hnn?" Vihaan looked at him.

"All Okay??" Ishaan asked.

"She didn't say anything." Vihaan shrugged.

"She behaved normally. Like nothing has happened." Vihaan added.

"Mommy?" Ishaan looked at his brother.

"She's still upset." He replied.

"Ishaan, you better talk to her. Calmly. Make her understand that nothing to worry at all." Vihaan said.

"Dad?"

"Still the same, little one." Vihaan muttered fixing his tie.

"Breakfast is ready. Come. Ask your dad to join." Lakshmi said looking at her sons.

***

Hope you enjoyed.
Comment your reviews. Do click the 🌟 and follow.

Follow my Instagram account for spoilers sneak peek of updates
@/ asteria_wrts